Dr. Mahata

B

Bronwyn

Thinking about becoming a new patient of Dr. Mahata.

Any feedback/experience about her out there?

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Thinking about becoming a new patient of Dr. Mahata.

Any feedback/experience about her out there?

When I worked for the pediatrician in Dunkirk most of the moms of our patients went to Dr. Mahata and not one had anything bad to say. Most couldn't say enough good things about her.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
She's okay. I find her to be great one visit and then acts like she's on another plant the next visit. I prefer Dr. Mitra and I love Lacey Pittman, she's a Nurse Practitioner at Women's Wellness.

B

Bronwyn

She's okay. I find her to be great one visit and then acts like she's on another plant the next visit. I prefer Dr. Mitra and I love Lacey Pittman, she's a Nurse Practitioner at Women's Wellness.

Where do Mitra have an office?

Women's Wellness... is that in the Calvert health Building?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Where do Mitra have an office?

Women's Wellness... is that in the Calvert health Building?

Yeah, the new building. Lacey is wonderful and is good for general (female) medical issues. She takes a lot of time to explain things, listen to your questions, etc...you don't feel like you're being shuffled through to make room for the next appointment. If there are things that are out of the norm, you see Dr. Mitra.

B

Bronwyn

Yeah, the new building. Lacey is wonderful and is good for general (female) medical issues. She takes a lot of time to explain things, listen to your questions, etc...you don't feel like you're being shuffled through to make room for the next appointment. If there are things that are out of the norm, you see Dr. Mitra.

Dedee

Iv'e been to Dr. Mitra and Dr. Mahata. Had a few issues with both. Dr. Michelle Johnson is wounderful.