Dr. Nasr

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I don't know what to do....

good god.. is there a dr out there we can trust.

mamatutu

mama to two
I don't know what to do....

good god.. is there a dr out there we can trust.

What do you mean? Docs are human. My children went to Dr. Nasr when they were living at home. I don't get your post, at all. So, you can't trust a doc because he might die? WTH!

Dr. Nasr was a great doc. RIP. The community has suffered a loss.

Edit: Also, you are always giving your advice about pets/animals like you are a doc. :lol: Actually, what is your basic problem. Too much ego?

PS...I saw your post about when did I become premo. I am premo when I feel like it, and you are an arse. :smile:

Last edited:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
What do you mean? Docs are human. My children went to Dr. Nasr when they were living at home. I don't get your post, at all. So, you can't trust a doc because he might die? WTH!

Edit: Also, you are always giving your advice about pets/animals like you are a doc. :lol: Actually, what is your basic problem. Too much ego?

PS...I saw your post about when did I become premo. I am premo when I feel like it, and you are an arse. :smile:
Because this post is too good to let you delete it without someone else seeing it.

You snarky woman. ICIT wasn't saying she lost trust in Dr. Nasr because he had the nerve to drop dead. She was saying that she has no clue who to trust now that he is gone.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
You snarky woman. ICIT wasn't saying she lost trust in Dr. Nasr because he had the nerve to drop dead. She was saying that she has no clue who to trust now that he is gone.
If, after years of being sick and not having a clear diagnosis, and finally finding a knowledgeable doctor that I could trust, I'd be heartbroken to learn of his death. One, for hearing that someone I liked and trusted with my life was dead, but secondly, for now not knowing where to turn to find a replacement doctor.

The people that like to stir up shiat, are shiat. <----BadGirl'ism of the day

Roman

I can't believe that Mamatutu would go off like that. This is not a thread for anyone to go off on like this. I know ICit is just very sad, as am I about Dr. Nasr's death. We all trusted him, and are scrambling around wondering who we will get to fill his shoes. There are many good Doctors around, and in time, we'll find the right one. Mamatutu, if you want to be mean, start another thread OK?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I can't believe that Mamatutu would go off like that. This is not a thread for anyone to go off on like this. I know ICit is just very sad, as am I about Dr. Nasr's death. We all trusted him, and are scrambling around wondering who we will get to fill his shoes. There are many good Doctors around, and in time, we'll find the right one. Mamatutu, if you want to be mean, start another thread OK?

I can.

mamatutu

mama to two
I totally misinterpreted ICIT's response to this thread. That happens sometimes. My apologies to ICIT.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Sorry to hear about Dr. Nasr. I have friends in the same boat, scrambling to find a new doc. Shame.

As for the other, it'll never change.

hotcoffee

Not sure I have ever seen someone who eats their own foot as often as you do. Congrats

I've seen you gnawing on some foot bone from time to time Pete. I've done it myself.... stuff happens.... I know you meant that in a kind and caring sense right?

After loosing Dr. Cafferty, I know how it feels to worry about finding a new doctor. Dr. Kodali is a good option. I didn't like her when I first met her but she has turned out to be a terrific doctor! Building a relationship with a new PCP can pretty rough.

:coffee:

Roman

I've seen you gnawing on some foot bone from time to time Pete. I've done it myself.... stuff happens.... I know you meant that in a kind and caring sense right?

After loosing Dr. Cafferty, I know how it feels to worry about finding a new doctor. Dr. Kodali is a good option. I didn't like her when I first met her but she has turned out to be a terrific doctor! Building a relationship with a new PCP can pretty rough.

:coffee:
I worked with Dr.'s Nasr, and Cafferty for a long time. I miss them both, and am still in shock about Dr. Nasr. I have met Dr. Kodali before, and she is top notch. She's located in the Urgent Care in Solomons. I'm still up in the air as to where I will go, but I have time to think about it. I am hoping they put a Hospitalist in Dr. Nasr's place in the same office. Almost 30 years of my medical records are there. I did hear that they may be putting an Accupuncturist in Dr. Nasr's office, but I didn't hear this from what I consider a reputable source. So all you acupuncture patients, take what I wrote with a grain of salt.

popsicle

So, what would be a socially acceptable time to wait before requesting records? When I left all he provided my new doctor was my last page of test results. I would like my entire history.