Dr. Nnamdi Davis

mainman

Set Trippin
workin hard said:
Anyone ever heard of him? Good things, bad things? My ob is off this weekend and he is the dr covering for her.
He was our doctor through my ex wifes pregnancy with shorty... I thought he was great, and so did my ex.

workin hard said:
Anyone ever heard of him? Good things, bad things? My ob is off this weekend and he is the dr covering for her.

I hold him partially responsible for the loss for my first born. Other than that ... :shrug:

CableChick said:
I hold him partially responsible for the loss for my first born. Other than that ... :shrug:

He was a great man. I loved him!!! But when it came down to it, I think there were things he could have done during the week I was having problems. They waited a week before I was finally flown out.

And let me add that it wasn't just him ... it was the staff in ob at Civista as well that had no effin' clue.

CableChick said:
He was a great man. I loved him!!! But when it came down to it, I think there were things he could have done during the week I was having problems. They waited a week before I was finally flown out.

Between this and your first post you have me scared. I will do my best to make sure my kid doesn't arrive between 5pm Friday and 5pm Sunday.

GeezLouise

tired and content....
workin hard said:
Between this and your first post you have me scared. I will do my best to make sure my kid doesn't arrive between 5pm Friday and 5pm Sunday.

Have lots and lots of sex and maybe he will be born within the next couple of days! :biggrin:

Thats what my OB told me to do.....it worked. :lol: My water broke at home in the middle of the night, E was a week early.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
workin hard said:

When are you officially due? Given your age and it's your first chances are you WILL be late.

workin hard said:

:huggy: You're already full term! No worries. I was 24 weeks. :frown:

rdkarob

CableChick said:
:huggy: You're already full term! No worries. I was 24 weeks. :frown:

Wow, sorry to hear that...at 20 weeks I went into labor, Dr. Davis was my doctor, he is great and did the best he could. I have a beautiful 5 year old....bed rest and lots of water. Hopefully you will be able to have a child, but Dr. Davis is one of the best in the county and if hadn't semi-retired because of the insurance issues, I would be going to him for the rest of my life and so would my daughter when she becomes of age.

Sorry for your loss and prayers are with you.

rdkarob said:
Wow, sorry to hear that...at 20 weeks I went into labor, Dr. Davis was my doctor, he is great and did the best he could. I have a beautiful 5 year old....bed rest and lots of water. Hopefully you will be able to have a child, but Dr. Davis is one of the best in the county and if hadn't semi-retired because of the insurance issues, I would be going to him for the rest of my life and so would my daughter when she becomes of age.

Sorry for your loss and prayers are with you.

I have two beautiful boys! Thank God for Dr. Marcus Penn at Chesapeake Women's Care in Annapolis.

Dr. Davis didn't do enough for me. Cramping for 4 days. 3 separate visits to the OB floor @ Civista. Nurses making comments about rough sex. One sonogram looking for kidney stones. My white count was over 25,000 when the doctor @ Alexandria Hospital finally did blood work and an amnio.

aosmiles

I had Dr. Davis for my first child, then he retired. I liked him, but I needed more from him as a first time mom. Great guy-just not as anal as I'd like a doctor to be. I was transferred to Dr. Aron and I love him as a doctor. He delivered my second and will handle any others that I have. :)

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
aosmiles said:
I had Dr. Davis for my first child, then he retired. I liked him, but I needed more from him as a first time mom. Great guy-just not as anal as I'd like a doctor to be. I was transferred to Dr. Aron and I love him as a doctor. He delivered my second and will handle any others that I have. :)

Did Dr. Aron move to a different office? Not around here?

Geek

aosmiles said:

wow

abbey

abbey normal
workin hard said:

Dr. Davis delivered my 3rd child, he was great, he even sat down and chit chated with me when there was no progression and I was getting frustrated, and when Civista ignored me for hours still in the birthing room and the bed was still too high off the ground for me to get up and I had to throw the glass baby bottles out into the hallway to get attention, he made them give me a private room and cater to my needs, so that was nice he gave them crap for me.