Dr. polko's office.. billing

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
So I have probably reached my calls tot he office quota for the week, so I thought I would ask here until my next appt..:killingme

How do they do billing? I saw on the little "handbook" they gave me..somthing about billing everything at delivery? is this so? I didn't pay a copay or anything, so I was wondering how that works..they bill you for all of the appts and copays and labs and such? I would waaay rather pay as I go..

lovinmaryland

So I have probably reached my calls tot he office quota for the week, so I thought I would ask here until my next appt..:killingme

How do they do billing? I saw on the little "handbook" they gave me..somthing about billing everything at delivery? is this so? I didn't pay a copay or anything, so I was wondering how that works..they bill you for all of the appts and copays and labs and such? I would waaay rather pay as I go..

I am pretty sure they bill for everything upfront. At least that is what happened when I went. My insurance had a no co pays but I did have a $250 deductible that I had to pay upfront, but that covered everything all visits, labs, test, sonos, delivery, hospital stay, etc...

craptastic

I paid a co-pay every visit (insurance required it) and then at the end after I had the baby they sent one big bill to the insurance for everything (all the visits, delievery, etc) and then I got my bill from the hospital after that :)

LandingInLondon

i just had a baby with Dr. Polko's office, and they bill everything at the end. You'll get one huge bill after the baby is born. Luckily my insurance covered everything except the very first co-pay.