Dr. Yee?

Juicey

I heard there was a new Equine Vet in Leonardtown a Dr. Yee. Does anyone know anything about him? Anyone have a number to contact him?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
We used him for the first time last week on the recommendation of a friend (we split the farm call). He did preg checks on 2 of our girls, and checked a 3rd out because she was shaking her head and rubbing her ears/poll on the fence. :yay: VERY nice guy, explained everything he did, and was really good with the girls. I like that he rides and owns horses too. It will take him some time to build up the equipment he needs, but i'm sure he'll do it eventually. Need his number? We call him Dr Herb. I thought his name was Herbyee when i first called him, then he returned my call and said his name Dr Herb Yee. :lol:

Last edited:

Juicey

We used him for the first time last week on the recommendation of a friend (we split the farm call). He did preg checks on 2 of our girls, and checked a 3rd out because she was shaking her head and rubbing her ears/poll on the fence. :yay: VERY nice guy, explained everything he did, and was really good with the girls. I like that he rides and owns horses too. It will take him some time to build up the equipment he needs, but i'm sure he'll do it eventually. Need his number? We call him Dr Herb. I thought his name was Herbyee when i first called him, then he returned my call and said his name Dr Herb Yee. :lol:

Thanks HappyAppy I called the number on the website that Fred posted.

Last edited:

Juicey

Thanks HappyAppy I called the number on the website that Fred posted.

I met with Dr. Yee and I really really like him. He spent a lot of time with my horse and told me everything he was doing and why. I was very happy with him.