Draft day(s)

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
No surprises after the first 6. I do feel sorry Justin Blackmon but Andy probably made happy in pants.

The Cowgals finally address their woeful defensive backfield and Hillis has been replaced.

kom526

Goodell's hit squad will hunt down and eliminate those folks that are booing from the cheap seats.

BuddyLee

Football addict
No surprises after the first 6. I do feel sorry Justin Blackmon but Andy probably made happy in pants.

The Cowgals finally address their woeful defensive backfield and Hillis has been replaced.
Cowboys picked the guy with the lowest wonderlick score. Sounds like a Cowboy to me and a direct result of the Redskins picking up a QB at #2.

I think the Browns reached for Richardson and Weedon.

Miami really reached for Tannehill.

Desperation.

thurley42

HY;FR
Cowboys picked the guy with the lowest wonderlick score. Sounds like a Cowboy to me and a direct result of the Redskins picking up a QB at #2.

I think the Browns reached for Richardson and Weedon.

Miami really reached for Tannehill.

Desperation.

Reached for Richardson???? Reaching is giving away what you all did for RG3..haha I agree with Weedon...we could have used a quality OL .I'd rather keep McCoy..

BuddyLee

Football addict
Reached for Richardson???? Reaching is giving away what you all did for RG3..haha I agree with Weedon...we could have used a quality OL .I'd rather keep McCoy..
You can't overpay for a QB.

A RB at #3 in today's NFL is a reach unless he's Jim Brown or Adrian Peterson. Even so, I didn't think they needed to trade up one more spot and hand over draft picks. Of course, there was always the chance that someone would move up and take him but I believe they were safe standing pat.

It'll be interesting to see what Richardson can do against those AFC North defenses.

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Surprised the Ravens traded out of the first completely. I was pretty sure they'd go for a LB to groom when Ray Ray retires. Shea McClelin (sp?) is who I thought they'd pick up, seeing the Bears grab him is surprising, especially considering the 4-3 they run,
I think the Browns gave up way too much to move up one spot to pick up Richardson, especially since it was rumored for the longest time that the Vikings were going Kalil the whole way. Maybe the rumor about the Jets trying to move up was true and the Browns got scared? Either way, way too much given up for that.
Dolphins really reached on Tannehill, as was said before. No other real shockers or anything that stands out to me. Alot of trades, but with the way the new rookie contracts are, I'm not surprised.

kom526

Jax also drafted a punter, yep a punter.:killingme

I wonder if any other team has ever done that recently?:eyebrow: The 'Skins did select a guard after trading down and picking up a selection (7th). Gil Brandt says the kid is a starter. Lerebius from SMU.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Jax also drafted a punter, yep a punter.:killingme

I wonder if any other team has ever done that recently?:eyebrow: The 'Skins did select a guard after trading down and picking up a selection (7th). Gil Brandt says the kid is a starter. Lerebius from SMU.
Depth at the least. Of course, I love the move for o-line. He's supposedly quick to the punch and a good fighter inside. The knack against him, other than looking like a total dork, is that he lacks athleticism at the second level blocks.