Dream Team Philly

Ponytail

:lol:

Even I'm laughing today.

Whoever came out with the 'Dream Team " label first, failed to recognize the 3 stooges that run the team.

Who the hell sits your ace wide receiver "for not making a meeting", when your only other receiver is out with injury, for a game that is a for sure, "Do or Die". Seriously...who does that?

Reid. That's who. Philly's own "Fat Azz" Andy Reid". He's done. That's High School coaching, at best. The owners have to recognize that after today. They have to.

And Deshawn is laughing like hell, knowing he'll be going elsewhere next year.

LordStanley

I know nothing
:lol:

Even I'm laughing today.

Whoever came out with the 'Dream Team " label first, failed to recognize the 3 stooges that run the team.

Who the hell sits your ace wide receiver "for not making a meeting", when your only other receiver is out with injury, for a game that is a for sure, "Do or Die". Seriously...who does that?

Reid. That's who. Philly's own "Fat Azz" Andy Reid". He's done. That's High School coaching, at best. The owners have to recognize that after today. They have to.

And Deshawn is laughing like hell, knowing he'll be going elsewhere next year.

I would have benched Jackson for his punt return fumble last week...

BuddyLee

Football addict
Do you Philly fans want Reid fired? Sounds similar to the Caps and Bruce. Win a lot of games but cant get that ever elusive championship.

Peter Forsberg

I think it's time for a change. The games are furstrating to watch we have one of the best RB in the league in MCcoy but we don't run the ball. So many of the decsions that are made drive me crazy. Castillio as our Defense coach is one that has me scratching my head. I want Gruden or Coughlin to coach us next season.