Dreams do come true

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
After years of yearning, saving and searching, I purchased a trailer that I had dreamed of owning. It's an aluminum 2004 Sooner 2 horse with a small dressing room. I will be designing and building a weekend package for it, the cowgirl way. My first trailer was a 1966 2 horse bumper pull that I gutted and completely made over. It was a nice little trailer for a long time until I felt it was no longer horse safe and took it to the dump. When I woke up this morning and looked out my window I realized, it was no longer a dream. Going to go get it inspected today and tagged this coming week! YeeeHaaaaaaaaaa!

Attachments

• SoonerHorseTrailer2009.jpg
    SoonerHorseTrailer2009.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 130

fredsaid2

After years of yearning, saving and searching, I purchased a trailer that I had dreamed of owning. It's an aluminum 2004 Sooner 2 horse with a small dressing room. I will be designing and building a weekend package for it, the cowgirl way. My first trailer was a 1966 2 horse bumper pull that I gutted and completely made over. It was a nice little trailer for a long time until I felt it was no longer horse safe and took it to the dump. When I woke up this morning and looked out my window I realized, it was no longer a dream. Going to go get it inspected today and tagged this coming week! YeeeHaaaaaaaaaa!

Nice rig! :smile:

appaholic

Congrats:yahoo: Todays horse trailers make being "trailer trash" a good thing!:killingme When the kids leave home I tell hubby all I want is the Featherlite Country Estate Sierra trailer and the horses to go with!:whistle:

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Congrats:yahoo: Todays horse trailers make being "trailer trash" a good thing!:killingme When the kids leave home I tell hubby all I want is the Featherlite Country Estate Sierra trailer and the horses to go with!:whistle:

WOW! now that's what I am talking about.

Will you need a bigger truck too, and a CDL license to go with it. :killingme

appaholic

WOW! now that's what I am talking about.

Will you need a bigger truck too, and a CDL license to go with it. :killingme

While I am dreaming... I'll just take a very cute wrangler clad driver/groom too!:drool: Never had any problems dreaming big... real life:nomoney:!

Last edited:

CountryLady

luvmyponies
While I am dreaming... I'll just take a very cute wrangler clad driver/groom too!:drool: Never had any problems dreaming big... real life:nomoney:!

Cool Dream!
:popcorn:

Maybe you can find a very cute wrangler clad driver/groom :loadedwithtonsofmoneyandnobodytospenditon:
:killingme

Last edited:

appaholic

Cool Dream!
:popcorn:

Maybe you can find a very cute wrangler clad driver/groom :loadedwithtonsofmoneyandnobodytospenditon:
:killingme

Well, I think my bait got away!:lmao: So best wishes to someone else!
But I really would not mind living out of a large LQ as long as we were healthy enough to travel! I don't really enjoy yard work/ gardening/ home maintenance anymore!

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Well, I think my bait got away!:lmao: So best wishes to someone else!
But I really would not mind living out of a large LQ as long as we were healthy enough to travel! I don't really enjoy yard work/ gardening/ home maintenance anymore!

I know the more riding I do the more things fall apart at home.
I think we need to paint and probably a ton of other things,....

...BUT the fences, run-ins, and pastures look good.

:whistle: