Dreams really do come true.

jamesbond007

Lately, life has been pretty crazy, but one thing that never fails me, is my horse. I bought Rebel 'James bond' when he was a 3 year old stud, and no one but my trainer, Jen, believed that I had the skill and patience to work with him, and make him into something worth while. At first, I thought it was way too much for me, but I stuck with him, I was determined to prove everyone wrong. I got thrown off, so many times, but eventually, we worked through it. I learned how to have confidence, which made it easier for me to be dedicated to it, and learn how to break/train him. We haven't been to many shows, I just think its too stressful, but hopefully this summer, i'll be down in SC riding and training with Jen again. I need some major work with my eq. but other then that, Rebel is doing amazing. We just jumped our FIRST 3'6 fence, and he cleared it, to tell you the truth, being on a 14.3 small horse, jumping a 3'6 fence, is pretty freaking intimitating. But we did it!

I guess I just want to let everyone know, if you have a dream, and you believe in yourself, and you love what your doing and taking on, go for it. Don't let anything anyone says stand in your way. So many things are going to stop you.. but if you have the dream - push through them, and prove those blocks in your way, that your stronger then them!

Rebel is now 5, and the best thing in my life. Here are a few pictures from our ride yesterday :)

Attachments

• kavis' 006.JPG
    kavis' 006.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 128
  • kavis' 013.JPG
    kavis' 013.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 121
  • kavis' 025.JPG
    kavis' 025.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 117
  • kavis' 032.JPG
    kavis' 032.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 123
M

Mousebaby

Lately, life has been pretty crazy, but one thing that never fails me, is my horse. I bought Rebel 'James bond' when he was a 3 year old stud, and no one but my trainer, Jen, believed that I had the skill and patience to work with him, and make him into something worth while. At first, I thought it was way too much for me, but I stuck with him, I was determined to prove everyone wrong. I got thrown off, so many times, but eventually, we worked through it. I learned how to have confidence, which made it easier for me to be dedicated to it, and learn how to break/train him. We haven't been to many shows, I just think its too stressful, but hopefully this summer, i'll be down in SC riding and training with Jen again. I need some major work with my eq. but other then that, Rebel is doing amazing. We just jumped our FIRST 3'6 fence, and he cleared it, to tell you the truth, being on a 14.3 small horse, jumping a 3'6 fence, is pretty freaking intimitating. But we did it!

I guess I just want to let everyone know, if you have a dream, and you believe in yourself, and you love what your doing and taking on, go for it. Don't let anything anyone says stand in your way. So many things are going to stop you.. but if you have the dream - push through them, and prove those blocks in your way, that your stronger then them!

Rebel is now 5, and the best thing in my life. Here are a few pictures from our ride yesterday :)

You are so right! Excellent jump Rebel!! :clap: