Dress alterations???

grt14

I am in a wedding in less than three weeks and the bridesmaid dress is too small. I am pretty sure it can be taken out, I just have no clue where to get it done. Can anyone suggest a place that does alterations?

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
I am in a wedding in less than three weeks and the bridesmaid dress is too small. I am pretty sure it can be taken out, I just have no clue where to get it done. Can anyone suggest a place that does alterations?

There is a place up at St. Charles Towne Center, Upper Level, right outside of JC Penny on the left side. St. Charles Custom Tailors. The little Asian woman does a good job on alternations. I've had several things altered there. Not great on English speaking but does good work. Not real expensive.

grt14

There is a place up at St. Charles Towne Center, Upper Level, right outside of JC Penny on the left side. St. Charles Custom Tailors. The little Asian woman does a good job on alternations. I've had several things altered there. Not great on English speaking but does good work. Not real expensive.

Thank you

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
Thank you

Your Welcome. If you consider taking your dress there to be altered, you shouldn't wait to long because you want to be sure it's ready by the wedding. Three weeks is plenty of time but I wouldn't wait any longer than 2 weeks prior to wedding..just to be safe.

Joebagel

VN's Tailor in St. Mary's Square also does excellent work. Not sure on price because it is the only place i have been.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB

Check your PM.

grt14

Thanks to all who replied. I am sure to be a happy bridesmaid now. My favorite response was the one about me being a fatty. The problem is not that I am fat. I am very tall anddue to sports, I am very muscular. The measurements seemed to have been off when I sent them in the first time.