Dress code for parents

luvmygdaughters

Why am I not surprised??? As I've mentioned before, just go to the Food Lion in Leonardtown or any Walmart. What you see are people who apparently just rolled out of bed, stepped into their slippers and off to the store they go. What makes anyone think they care enough to dress properly when taking or picking up the kids from school? I'm not saying I dress to the nines when I go grocery shopping, but, I at least put on a pair of jeans, bra,shirt, socks and shoes. In my opinion only, I believe its because a lot the these people do not have jobs, there is no reason for them to dress in appropriate attire when stepping outside the house.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Why am I not surprised??? As I've mentioned before, just go to the Food Lion in Leonardtown or any Walmart. What you see are people who apparently just rolled out of bed, stepped into their slippers and off to the store they go. What makes anyone think they care enough to dress properly when taking or picking up the kids from school? I'm not saying I dress to the nines when I go grocery shopping, but, I at least put on a pair of jeans, bra,shirt, socks and shoes. In my opinion only, I believe its because a lot the these people do not have jobs, there is no reason for them to dress in appropriate attire when stepping outside the house.
You should see how they show up for Court!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You should see how they show up for Court!
MM3_Tina_with_guards1_done_800.jpg

ifxtrks

Does anyone else think it is sad that the school even has to implement this for parents/adults? What kind of rabble comes into that school on a daily basis to justify the need?
The type of rabble that allow their children to dress that way. The ones that have no respect for themselves and/or others

mitzi

You're kidding right?? They dont show up in jammies and slippers...do they??? :faint: Does a judge have a right to remove them from his or her courtroom if they are dressed inappropriately?

I had to go to court once. There were girls there (I imagine to support the boyfriend in trouble) wearing booty shorts. The baliff at the door wouldn't let them in the courtroom.