Dressage Instruction

DQ2B

Vanessa Swartz comes to Mechanicsville about 2 x per month. You'd have to trailer to the clinic site.

Michelle Alexander also teaches. She's at Begin Again Farm. Not sure if she travels to teach.

Judy Whyte is in Charlotte Hall.

eventrder

Vanessa Swartz comes to Mechanicsville about 2 x per month. You'd have to trailer to the clinic site.

Michelle Alexander also teaches. She's at Begin Again Farm. Not sure if she travels to teach.

Judy Whyte is in Charlotte Hall.

Is Vanessa still going to Diana's?? I dont want a local.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Is Vanessa still going to Diana's?? I dont want a local.

Yes, she still comes down to Diana's I think she might still be coming down to Ray Wheeler's (Grandview in Harwood) also and she also hits Hampton Horse Farm in Owings (used to be Annie Compton's place across from Northern).

Vanessa's website is here - Windsor Manor Stables Home

(Like my pictures? :lmao:)

Last edited:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Yes, she still comes down to Vanessa's I think she might still be coming down to Ray Wheeler's (Grandview in Harwood) also and she also hits Hampton Horse Farm in Owings (used to be Annie Compton's place across from Northern).

Vanessa's website is here - Windsor Manor Stables Home

(Like my pictures? :lmao:)

There was also someone coming from PA to Lucky Cricket, I think her name was Laura Beane???

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Angee Beane. Also Vanessa was going to Lucky Cricket too. Currently Lucky Cricket is closed to outside horses due to a strangles outbreak.

Oh,, that's too bad and a PITA. I also had heard that the owner Mary had gotten hurt or something.

devinej

i took a lesson with Nicky Vogel (R) a couple weeks ago, it was Awesome, highly recommend her. she does a lot of clinics i think.

eventrder

I grew up taking from her 2 lessons every week! Sometimes you just out grow instructors. I need a change of pace!