Dressage Saddle

HiddenOaksFarm

I am looking for a used dressage saddle. Something in fairly good condition. I have a 16.1 hand TB mare that I have started dressage.:yahoo: Going amazing!! I found a new love for the sport! I have a bunch of western stuff for sale all in good condtion if anyone would like to do a trade? Or just looking to buy. PM me if you can help :)

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
I am looking for a used dressage saddle. Something in fairly good condition. I have a 16.1 hand TB mare that I have started dressage.:yahoo: Going amazing!! I found a new love for the sport! I have a bunch of western stuff for sale all in good condtion if anyone would like to do a trade? Or just looking to buy. PM me if you can help :)

I have one that fit my 17.1 trak.

HiddenOaksFarm

as far as western:

CLEANING OUT THE BARN AND HAVE TON OF STUFF FOR SALE:

NEW WESTERN SHOW PAD (GREEN/BLACK/TAN) $20 OBO
NEW LUNGE LINE $10
BLACK SLINKY FOR RIDER (SM) $10
PORTABLE SADDLE RACK $7
WESTERN SHOW VESTS (LADIES SM/MD) VRTY OF COLORS $10
BLACK TACK HOOKS $5
TONS OF HORSE BOOKS FOR CHILDREN *MAKE OFFER*

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA CELL:
MICHELLE 301.266.2315

SugarNSpikes

Hmm. :eek:

Hope you sell your stuff.

I saw a nice Bates dressage saddle somewhere. I'll edit this post if I can find the link again..

If you have a nicer western 16" seat saddle, let me know? I just want something to play around in and could possibly show with at Freestate or some other lower-level series.

This isn't a Bates dressage saddle, but it looked nice? I'm not sure what you all think of the price, but maybe someone will like it?

Bates Allpurpose Saddle

Last edited: