dressage schooling shows

Robin

Michelle was just in and dropped off some prize sheets here at the store the next one is June 24.. There is also going to be a clinic at her farm June 9th & 10th she will drop off some flyers....

Robin

I believe her name is Lisa Payne(sp)from the florida area fei competitor, I will know more specific when I get the flyers thankyou!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Are these the schooling shows at Begin Again? If so they are really nice! Peanut and I went to a couple last year, they're in a covered arena with mirrors. Warm-up is a grass field. They offer USDF and USEA tests and prix caprillis (dressage tests with jumps). Peanut and I got the year-end high score for Prix Caprilli... GO PEANUT!

They have apples/carrots for the horses and treats for humans for sale and stuff from Black Hawk Caterering. If it's like last year they also have little gifts for placings, it's great!!

batrot3.jpg

batrot1.jpg

bahat3.jpg

The hat was our award for high score year end, along with a nice tri-color. Michelle does an awesome job and EVERYONE there is SO nice. I wish they were closer, it's a hike for me since I'm in Northern Calvert.

Robin

Yes they are....Its nice having these things so close by now and a variety to chose any given week. Nice facility and the Owners are wonderful

DQ2B

Robin said:
I believe her name is Lisa Payne(sp)from the florida area fei competitor, I will know more specific when I get the flyers thankyou!

Thanks. I've cliniced with Lisa before. She was very good.

Robin

both flyers

I have both flyers in the store for the Lisa Payne-Hysop clinic and the shows.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
dressage schooling shows 05-26-2007 04:59 PM I'm thinking your horse is losing on that rider to horse 20% ratio!

:coffee:

:buddies: :snacks:
You know since Paso has given up the twinkies I decided to take her stock, but I still can't quite manage to reach the 340 pounds it would take for me to be 20% of Peanut.

Thanks for the encouragement though! :huggy:

:bigwhoop:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Phyxius said:
dressage schooling shows 05-26-2007 04:59 PM I'm thinking your horse is losing on that rider to horse 20% ratio!

:coffee:

:buddies: :snacks:
You know since Paso has given up the twinkies I decided to take her stock, but I still can't quite manage to reach the 340 pounds it would take for me to be 20% of Peanut.

Thanks for the encouragement though! :huggy:

:bigwhoop:

We should trade horses ...I was fine when I rode 1000 pounders hell I would be great on a 1700 pounder...but when we are talking 700 pounders 25% catches up to you real quick....

I hit my 165 lb mark dressed today...that marks my 25 lb mark in almost 2 months... :cartwheel:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
river rat said:
:tantrum: I TOLD you to stop 'fore you widdle away to nuthin'

Look who is talking you skinny arse biatch I would kill to look like you.....I know though you work very hard and your job is very physically demanding on you... :huggy:

Actually I was 161 with undies and a tee shirt on this am..

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
Look who is talking you skinny arse biatch I would kill to look like you.....I know though you work very hard and your job is very physically demanding on you... :huggy:

Actually I was 161 with undies and a tee shirt on this am..
i just tried to scratch the pix i had in my mind out :lol:
But thanks for sharing sugar pie. :lol:

Good reply phyx! :yay: