Drinking coffee, even 25 cups a day, not bad for your heart, new study says

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Analyzing more than 8,000 people in the United Kingdom, the study divided people into three groups depending on their coffee consumption. Fung said that while the study did include people who drank up to 25 cups per day, the average amount of coffee participants drank was five cups per day.

tweek-tweak.png

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If coffee were bad for you I'd have been dead a long time ago. Same with smoking. Same with eating meat.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Drinking coffee, even 25 cups a day, not bad for your heart, new study says
Wait till next year; like with eggs, butter, etc. this will change. Not because anything has actually changed, just that either (a) someone needs to get a journal article published or (b) someone has uncovered something that they will claim totally upends all our previous understandings. Or both. I joke.

In all seriousness, the more responsible research I try to keep up with continues to show that coffee is an amazing bean. Like aspirin, it may be right up there as one of the world's "wonder 'drugs'."

--- End of line (MCP)

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Analyzing more than 8,000 people in the United Kingdom, the study divided people into three groups depending on their coffee consumption. Fung said that while the study did include people who drank up to 25 cups per day, the average amount of coffee participants drank was five cups per day.

tweek-tweak.png
Unless you factor the blood pressure increase from trying to expel the extra couple of gallons of fluid.

DQ2B

Honestly, I don't know why anyone pays attention to this stuff. NO ONE is getting out of here alive. Enjoy what food and drink you want while you can.

Grumpy

I'm starting an Air is Bad for You campaign, Being that the democrats are so smart, I imagine (hoping) 10 to 20 mil of them will stop breathing.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Let's add these...

For Kyle (who'll no doubt find it funny):

For NextJen (who'll no doubt find it true):

--- End of line (MCP)