Drive Thru Chicken Dinner

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

Come on down and explore the 7th and get some of the best fried chicken you've ever had!

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
A little far as I'm working on Sunday.
Is there a way I can make a donation in lieu of buying dinner for me and the Mrs?

Edit: Monday, got an email back from the 7th D. Optimist's President, donation sent.

Last edited:

PeoplesElbow

Chicken was good, crowd was kind of sparse.

Was you cooking or the guy taking orders? I'm not from 7D but you guys make me feel at home.

Last edited:

kom526

As far as I know there have been no fatalities over the availability of our fried chicken, but I have been asked by numerous for our recipe. *That'll never happen. I've also been told that it is better than Chaptico chicken so there's that.

kom526

Chicken was good, crowd was kind of sparse.

Was you cooking or the guy taking orders? I'm not from 7D but you guys make me feel at home.
I was in the back taking care of cooking the beans and potatoes so chances are you did not see me. We sold 372 dinners in 2.5 hours which is above what we would normally do.

Thank you for coming out and supporting us!

PeoplesElbow

As far as I know there have been no fatalities over the availability of our fried chicken, but I have been asked by numerous for our recipe. *That'll never happen. I've also been told that it is better than Chaptico chicken so there's that.
It's pretty similar without the mountain of salt. That puts it as the best I've had.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

I'm glad the numbers were up. I had promised Mommy Dearest some hickory smoked wings on the Weber. Hopefully next time I can snag a couple before they're gone.