Drive Thru Fish Fry Fridays

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
fish_dinner17-page-001.jpg

DEEKAYPEE8569

Does look good!! Wish it was closer
Well, if I made the trip, it would definitely need re-heating; and it would likely not taste the way it should. Besides that, it's fried (isn't it?). I don't eat much fried foods that often anymore.....d*mn cholesterol #'s. /:-\

kom526

Warmer weather and more daylight are just around the corner, so come on out grab a dinner and eat under our pavilion or head down to the St. Clement's Island Museum and enjoy the sunset while eating.
IMG_20150421_194451_629.jpg

PeoplesElbow

Is that a picture of the actual food or a professional food photo that does things like makes a Big Mac look appetizing?

Because that looks damn good.

kom526

Is that a picture of the actual food or a professional food photo that does things like makes a Big Mac look appetizing?

Because that looks damn good.

I lifted the pic from Google but we weren't too far off. The beer batter we used is made in house and is lights out good the pieces of cod we were serving were pretty good sized also.

kom526

Fish was great last night, had a beautiful sunny drive out to the 7th, got our fish back to LP threw it in the oven for 5 mins and it was perfect.
I was probably running around like a madman when you came by. Thanks for the props!