Driver calls LA County deputy 'murderer' in racist attack caught on video: 'You'll never be White'

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
When a police officer pulls you over,, you should have two replies handy.

"Yes, sir."

"No, sir."

I can't tell you how many 'warnings' my youngest son has gotten as a result of following this scenario. And he puts it down 100% to behaving in the above manner, because the cops ALWAYS thank him for making their job easier.

And he doesn't get all warnings :killingme Needs to get the lead outta his foot.

Hijinx

Decades ago, back when there were few available opportunities for women, many top female college grads became teachers. Today corporations are snatching those females up for better suited positions. The remaining grads, those with the lower grades and lower class standing, are becoming teachers.

This isn't a knock on anyone teaching today. Just an observation comparing today to how it was 50 years ago.

Here is my thinking on college.
It should teach people something that can help them to get a good job and a bright future

Those who go to take a course in something like Gender studies and Sociology and basket weaving are wasting their time and money
They are not smart. Anyone who spends the money it takes to go to college today and comes out to take a job for a teachers pay are either dedicated or dumb and by the time they come out of college probably indoctrinated with left wing BS. A fact proven by what they teach today.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
When a police officer pulls you over,, you should have two replies handy.

"Yes, sir."

"No, sir."

I can't tell you how many 'warnings' my youngest son has gotten as a result of following this scenario. And he puts it down 100% to behaving in the above manner, because the cops ALWAYS thank him for making their job easier.

And he doesn't get all warnings :killingme Needs to get the lead outta his foot.
It's gotten me out of a few! :lol:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
. Anyone who spends the money it takes to go to college today and comes out to take a job for a teachers pay are either dedicated or dumb and by the time they come out of college probably indoctrinated with left wing BS. A fact proven by what they teach today.

When I was in the navy, I thought all the pilots had some sort of engineering degree. I asked a P3 jockey what his degree was in. He told me English. I didn't believe him. He told me it really was. He explained that in order to fly he needed a degree. The navy didn't specify what the degree needed to be in. At his school, a degree in English had the easiest path to completion according to him. And he didn't want to do a lot of hard work nor long study, so he chose English. Well it worked because the survived AOCS and eventually earned his wings.

Early computer programmers had all sorts of unrelated degrees. I coded with a Spanish major. They even mentioned early computer degrees were earned with very little actual hands on computer experience. It was a lot of classroom theory.

A degree is some times just a key to open a lock.

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

When I was in the navy, I thought all the pilots had some sort of engineering degree. I asked a P3 jockey what his degree was in. He told me English. I didn't believe him. He told me it really was. He explained that in order to fly he needed a degree. The navy didn't specify what the degree needed to be in. At his school, a degree in English had the easiest path to completion according to him. And he didn't want to do a lot of hard work nor long study, so he chose English. Well it worked because the survived AOCS and eventually earned his wings.

Early computer programmers had all sorts of unrelated degrees. I coded with a Spanish major. They even mentioned early computer degrees were earned with very little actual hands on computer experience. It was a lot of classroom theory.

Well it's certainly a license for a Government job these days.
Any degree. It has been assumed that if you have a degree you are smart, and it aint necessarily so.

SamSpade

The poor of the world would gladly change places with the poor in America. Poor in the US usually means a roof over your head. You may even have a car. You probably have TV and may have several of them. Welfare safety nets provide the basics. What they lack is money for nicer things. Even then some on welfare manage to find the funds for fancy hairdos and stylish finger nails.

In one of Dinesh D'Souza's books - I think it's "What's So Great About America?" - he quotes a man from India after he asks him why he wants to go to America. He answered "I would like to live in a country where the poor people are fat".

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

My brother's major was programming. For his electives he took other programming classes. He said they cost the same, why not take something useful?