Driveway expansion

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I am looking into widening my existing driveway by 624 sq ft.
It would involve removing top soil and setting it aside.
Put in base of 20-tons RC-6 stone, add 20-tons millings, and pack it down with a roller.
Then spread out the topsoil on existing lawn and put down seed/straw.

I have quotes from J Calvin Wood, JLC Enterprise, and emailed J. Bean twice and still waiting on estimate. Anyone else I should consider to get a quote from? Just looking for recommendations.

Clem72

Bean and Morgan never got back with me. I decided to go with Joey Collins.

It is odd how many service professionals in this county won't even return a phone call. Even if I had too much work I would call someone back to tell them that I appreciate that they contacted me but I can't take on any new work, maybe recommend so-and-so who also does good work.

But no, they either don't respond or they tell you they will stop by for a quote and then ghost you.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
Joey Collins crew showed up today and did an excellent job. Very happy with the work they have done. I will keep them in mind for future projects.

Scat

Joey Collins crew showed up today and did an excellent job. Very happy with the work they have done. I will keep them in mind for future projects.
They cut out 14 inches of dirt ? What are you driving/parking in this area?

PeoplesElbow

It is odd how many service professionals in this county won't even return a phone call. Even if I had too much work I would call someone back to tell them that I appreciate that they contacted me but I can't take on any new work, maybe recommend so-and-so who also does good work.

But no, they either don't respond or they tell you they will stop by for a quote and then ghost you.
And they will whine when they dont have work