Driveway Pipe Installation in St. Mary's

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
So, I'm thinking it's time to replace and widen my driveway entrance and don't know where to start the process. The current one, in conjunction with a narrow county road, makes it impossible to back a trailer into without going in the ditch. At the time the original was installed, my family still lived in NOVA and my father purchased the pipe, left it out by the road, and one weekend when we came down for a visit, the pipe was miraculously installed. Has anyone had to replace an old driveway pipe in St. Mary's recently? Where does one start the process? A buddy just finished replacing one, but it wasn't at the road entrance and he and his neighbors pitched in to purchase the pipe. Anyone had this experience lately? Thanks for any input.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
If I needed a new pipe I would just install it …….better to plead forgiveness than ask permission. I’ve put 2 new pipes on my property in the last 10 years. No problems

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
If I needed a new pipe I would just install it …….better to plead forgiveness than ask permission. I’ve put 2 new pipes on my property in the last 10 years. No problems
That's what I had planned to do. I have access to a mini excavator, but I thought if the county does it, I don't have to transport that monster. I may talk to the guy across the road. He has access to lots of different machinery.

PeoplesElbow

. At the time the original was installed, my family still lived in NOVA and my father purchased the pipe, left it out by the road, and one weekend when we came down for a visit, the pipe was miraculously installed.

I wonder if that would work with a septic tank