Drudge Flash: Strange things afoot in Philly

ylexot

Super Genius
Before voting even began in downtown Philladelphia -- poll watchers found over 1000 votes already planted on machines... One incident occurred at 2601 N. 11th St., Philadelphia, Pa: Ward 37, division 8... pollwatchers uncovered 4 machines with planted votes; one with over 200 and one with nearly 500... A second location, 1901 W. Girard Ave., Berean Institute, Philadelphia, Pa, had 300+ votes already on 2 machines at start of day... Developing...
My coworker said he heard about it and that the votes were for GWB.

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
This is why there will be litigation coming from the Democrats camp. That is outright cheating, and it disenfranchises the minority vote in Philly.

ylexot

Super Genius
New message...
Before voting even began in Philladelphia -- poll watchers found nearly 2000 votes already planted on machines scattered throughout the city... One incident occurred at the SALVATION ARMY, 2601 N. 11th St., Philadelphia, Pa: Ward 37, division 8... pollwatchers uncovered 4 machines with planted votes; one with over 200 and one with nearly 500... A second location, 1901 W. Girard Ave., Berean Institute, Philadelphia, Pa, had 300+ votes already on 2 machines at start of day... INCIDENT: 292 votes on machine at start of day; WARD/DIVISION: 7/7: ADDRESS: 122 W. Erie Ave., Roberto Clemente School, Philadelphia, Pa.; INCIDENT: 456 votes on machine at start of day; WARD/DIVISION: 12/3; ADDRESS: 5657 Chew Ave., storefront, Philadelphia, Pa... Developing...

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
ylexot said:
What will you say if my coworker was wrong and the votes were for Kerry?
He'll say that they are just making up for the last election when minorities were disenfranchised and everything is okay with it.

Pete

Repete
UrbanPancake said:
This is why there will be litigation coming from the Democrats camp. That is outright cheating, and it disenfranchises the minority vote in Philly.
Wanker, it is cheating but it has nothing to do with disnefranchising minorities you stupid goober. How do you know it wasn't a caucasian Kerry voter that was cancelled out? You are a racist, you stink on ice whiteboy.

Last edited:
This just in... I have it on good source that those machines were planted by Michael Moore for a specific scene in his next movie... all is good... carry on... :peace:

ylexot

Super Genius
Dymphna said:
That you should be ashamed of yourself for reporting unfounded rumors. :shrug:
I presented it as an unfounded rumor. Of course, that is UP's problem isn't it? He takes any rumor that supports his warped view as gospel.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
UrbanPancake said:

Disenfranchises the minority vote?? You must be one of the biggest racists I've ever met.. EVERYTHING comes down to race, and how they aren't smart enough to defend themselves, think for themselves take care of themselves.. You must have a terrible time sleeping at night knowing that Bush has put minorities in their most powerful places in history.. on their MERIT and ability.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I must have been in line with a bunch of republicans this morning. No one was being nasty.

Pete

Repete
itsbob said:
Disenfranchises the minority vote?? You must be one of the biggest racists I've ever met.. EVERYTHING comes down to race, and how they aren't smart enough to defend themselves, think for themselves take care of themselves.. You must have a terrible time sleeping at night knowing that Bush has put minorities in their most powerful places in history.. on their MERIT and ability.
psssst, he thinks Powell and Rice are Sambo's

SamSpade

Although it's easy to believe that fraud is being perpetrated, even right in front of poll watchers - I'll bet anything the reason it happened is because those are the numbers from the last election - that the nimrods in charged never zeroed out the machines.

It's much easier for people to be stupid than malicious.

Pete

Repete
SamSpade said:
Although it's easy to believe that fraud is being perpetrated, even right in front of poll watchers - I'll bet anything the reason it happened is because those are the numbers from the last election - that the nimrods in charged never zeroed out the machines.

I was going to say that but the VRWC whackos would not believe it.

ylexot

Super Genius
SamSpade said:

Did they have those machines in the last election? That is a plausible explanation. It would make sense to leave everything on the machines and then wipe them the morning of the next election. They could also be there from testing the system or training the poll workers.

ylexot

Super Genius
More info...
A gun was purposely made visible to scare poll watchers at Ward 30, division 11, at 905 S. 20th St., Grand Court. Police were called and surrounded the location... Pennsylvania GOP is going to file suit in the Court of Common Pleas in an effort to have the machines in question impounded and have them replaced 'with machines that did not already have votes on them'... Developing...

SamSpade

ylexot said:
Did they have those machines in the last election? That is a plausible explanation. It would make sense to leave everything on the machines and then wipe them the morning of the next election. They could also be there from testing the system or training the poll workers.
Exactly. I mean, a LOT of machines in Philly have the same error, and it's a small one in each of them. If I were trying to rig an election, I'd have *thousands* of votes in my favor. These are so small, they suggest "somebody STOOOOPID".

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
SamSpade said:
Exactly. I mean, a LOT of machines in Philly have the same error, and it's a small one in each of them. If I were trying to rig an election, I'd have *thousands* of votes in my favor. These are so small, they suggest "somebody STOOOOPID".

Well, if you were going to commit fraud and do it. I would do it in small numbers on many different locations. One large amount at a location would seem to stand out more. Especially if it is 1000s of votes at a location that only gets a turnout of 5,000-6,000.

But, I can see the stupid side, too. Especially if the votes are for both sides.