Drudge leaves Conservatives, follows Fox down the liberal rabbit hole

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The article, from the known ultra-liberal magazine The Atlantic, could not be more open in its bias against the President. The actual headline shows the article’s true bias:

Of course we expect that from Romney, and the Atlantic, but not from Drudge.

But then the mysterious Matt Drudge is not the man he used to be. Obsessed with UFO stories, and constantly linking to British uber-tabloids like The Star, Matt Drudge has taken his LGBTQ sensibilities and crossed the aisle to dance with the Democrats.

Conservatives are deserting him in droves. Where once Drudge Report was the first place conservatives would go to a daily rundown, now they are seeking out other more reliable aggregators. The up and coming Whatfinger News and the long-running Lucianne are increasingly the new leading lights in reliable conservative thought.

https://www.commdiginews.com/politi...lows-fox-down-the-liberal-rabbit-hole-123873/

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've noticed that in the last year or so the stories Drudge puts up are all from hate-Trump media sources promoting impeachment conspiracy crap. I stopped checking that as a news aggregator.

transporter

I've noticed that in the last year or so the stories Drudge puts up are all from hate-Trump media sources promoting impeachment conspiracy crap. I stopped checking that as a news aggregator.

Spitbubble, when are you going to realize the Trump is a bad man...a bad leader...corrupt...incompetent...inept...unfit...everything you claim to hate in politicians Trump is and magnified.

You and your ilk continually whine and cry about putting country over party...yet you all continually put a single man above everything. You dumb ass cultists can't see the forest for the trees. The world isn't out to nullify the vote...the world wants to move forward and Trump is an anchor.

Trump earned his this impeachment inquiry. He is so incompetent he doesn't understand that what he did was wrong...and he surrounds himself with people who are more incompetent than he is.

Wake the f*** up.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Reactions: BOP

littlelady

God bless the USA
Spitbubble, when are you going to realize the Trump is a bad man...a bad leader...corrupt...incompetent...inept...unfit...everything you claim to hate in politicians Trump is and magnified.

You and your ilk continually whine and cry about putting country over party...yet you all continually put a single man above everything. You dumb ass cultists can't see the forest for the trees. The world isn't out to nullify the vote...the world wants to move forward and Trump is an anchor.

Trump earned his this impeachment inquiry. He is so incompetent he doesn't understand that what he did was wrong...and he surrounds himself with people who are more incompetent than he is.

Wake the f*** up.

Actually, you need to wake up, and clear your leap froggy head. Be careful what you wish for. :)

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Just imagine what good that bad, bad man could do if the loons would get out of the way and actually do the jobs that "We the People" elected them to do. This has gone from mere political opposition to down right treachery. I hope and pray that enough of my fellow Americans can see this for what it is, and put some people who want to better our country, into the House and Senate. I know that our government is full of checks and balances to limit power, but when those elected neglect their duties and joist with windmills instead of governing, we may as well run our tax dollars through a shredder.

Hijinx

You should always leave the dance with the one who brung you.

Conservatives made Drudge, leaving them will destroy him.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Conservatives made Drudge, leaving them will destroy him.

If only because being an unbiased or even conservative media outlet, there's a lot less competition. Try to join the progs and you're competing against the MSM giants for eyeballs.

As I've said before, Drudge is just an aggregator. He doesn't write news stories, he just compiles and links to them. But there is a noticeable change in his content and it has taken a decided leftward hate-Trump turn. No doubt they made him an offer he couldn't refuse; let's remember that he does this for money, not as a hobby.

littlelady

God bless the USA
If only because being an unbiased or even conservative media outlet, there's a lot less competition. Try to join the progs and you're competing against the MSM giants for eyeballs.

As I've said before, Drudge is just an aggregator. He doesn't write news stories, he just compiles and links to them. But there is a noticeable change in his content and it has taken a decided leftward hate-Trump turn. No doubt they made him an offer he couldn't refuse; let's remember that he does this for money, not as a hobby.

It is ironic that the Bill/Monica story that Matt Drudge, first, exposed rocketed him into the public eye. Now, he has done a 360. Not to mention, he is worth 150 Mil. And, in the same ironic turnabout, Trump was a hobnobbing Dem, changed parties because of what he was seeing in DC, ran for Prez, and won. Life is full of surprises, and irony, for sure.

Also, hub told me about an app to get called The Report. I downloaded it, today.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
yeah true, like Fox News moving left

Thanks to Murdoch’s sons. What is it with this moving left thing? Do the supporters of that want to disinigrate the USA? There is no other great place to live in the World, except here. I do get that it is a power thing, but the powers that be don’t understand what they are up against. WE fought for freedom many times, and WE will do it, again, if needed. :patriot: