Drugs in Diaper

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Cops Find Dope in Diaper

This amazes me....wouldn't it have been smarter to put it in a USED diaper? But we're dealing with guys smoking dope, not known to be an intellgence enhancing substance.

bcp

In My Opinion
Musta been some good sheat...

I wonder what they feed the kid,, Miracle Grow?

bcp

In My Opinion
From Article:

It was not known if the child's father was contacted.
DNA samples will be taken to try and determine the fathers identity from matching DNA samples on file with the state Department of Corrections Foresnic lab.

[FIXED]

Ponytail

bcp said:
DNA samples will be taken to try and determine the fathers identity from matching DNA samples on file with the state Department of Corrections Foresnic lab on the next episode of Maury Povich.

[FIXED]

:popcorn: Can someone TIVO it for me?

bcp

In My Opinion
Ponytail said:
:popcorn: Can someone TIVO it for me?
first this was posted
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1340406" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>RoseRed</TD><TD class=alt2>Nice... http://www.local6.com/news/6647613/detail.html</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
and it referenced an article about a women that was arrested after her 9 year old son, (one child of 9) and the women is only 31 was found brain dead in the apartment while mom was out running about.

so I read the article and discovered that the father had not been notified

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1340425" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>bcp</TD><TD class=alt2>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">From Article:

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

DNA samples will be taken to try and determine the fathers identity from matching DNA samples on file with the state Department of Corrections Foresnic lab.

[FIXED]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

So I copied the line from the article that was concerned with the location of the father and I corrected it to read as it should.

Basically a shameless attack on the plight of the underemployed African American drug using ho.

I feel bad about doing this.
I will now go over to that corner that is to the left and rear of were I sit, and I shall slap myself repeatedly until I promise not to ever again make comments about the plight of the underemployed African American drug using ho.

hope this helped.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
More stupid users...

Man in pokey after reporting purloined pot
Associated Press
January 31, 2006

OREM, Utah - An man who called police to report the theft of a quarter-pound of marijuana was arrested when police recovered the bag of pot and then invited him to come to the Public Safety Building to identify it.

Kory C. Tippetts, 18, identified the pot as his and then was arrested and booked into the Utah County jail for investigation of possession of marijuana in a drug-free zone with intent to distribute, police said Tuesday.

Tippetts had called police on Monday evening after he returned home and found that someone had broken a window, got cut on the glass, and crawled into the house. Tippetts told police the only thing missing was the quarter-pound of marijuana he was selling.

Tippetts also told officers that earlier in the day a man had called him about buying some marijuana, but he was on his way to work and told the caller no.

Tippetts gave police the man's name.

Officers found Richard W. Hight, 23, at his mother's home in Provo. He had a cut on his arm and blood-soaked pants. Police also recovered six ounces of marijuana at the home.

Hight was arrested for investigation of burglary, theft and possession of marijuana in a drug-free zone with intent to distribute and booked into the Utah County jail.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
You can just see all the cops standing around as one calls him up,

"Yes, Mr. Tippets. We have recovered your..."

(covers phone *snicker, snicker*)

"stolen merchandise..."

(covers phone again *snicker, snicker*)

"Could you please come down to the Public Safety Building to retrieve it?"

(Everyone is rolling in tears in the background)

".... You will be down in thirty minutes?"

(choking on laughter)

"Thank you, sir. See you then."

(hangs up phone and about passes out from laughter)

Ponytail

bcp said:
first this was posted
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1340406" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>RoseRed</TD><TD class=alt2>Nice... http://www.local6.com/news/6647613/detail.html</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
and it referenced an article about a women that was arrested after her 9 year old son, (one child of 9) and the women is only 31 was found brain dead in the apartment while mom was out running about.

so I read the article and discovered that the father had not been notified

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1340425" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>bcp</TD><TD class=alt2>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">From Article:

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

[FIXED]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

So I copied the line from the article that was concerned with the location of the father and I corrected it to read as it should.

Basically a shameless attack on the plight of the underemployed African American drug using ho.

I feel bad about doing this.
I will now go over to that corner that is to the left and rear of were I sit, and I shall slap myself repeatedly until I promise not to ever again make comments about the plight of the underemployed African American drug using ho.

hope this helped.

Pssst...put down the pipe and read what I fixed in YOUR quote. :wink:

:lol: You're out there. And I don't think you're coming back. You wouldn't happen to share an aluminum foil hat with kwillia would ya?