Drugs

Wenchy

Hot Flash
It seems like the latest debate in the forums is either about drugs or guns.

I stay out of it. My personal belief is both should be legal.

Anyway, I recently moved and I received my last furniture delivery this morning.

I was all dressed for an interview (black suit).

A nice young man rings my doorbell and sets up my stuff.

He reaches in his pocket to get something.

Something else fell out.

I pick up a small plastic bag...

I thought the poor guy was going to die right there and then.

"Please don't bust me!" He pleads.

:killingme

I gave him a tip (and a verbal warning) and told him to have a great day.

frequentflier

happy to be living
It seems like the latest debate in the forums is either about drugs or guns.

I stay out of it. My personal belief is both should be legal.

Anyway, I recently moved and I received my last furniture delivery this morning.

I was all dressed for an interview (black suit).

A nice young man rings my doorbell and sets up my stuff.

He reaches in his pocket to get something.

Something else fell out.

I pick up a small plastic bag...

I thought the poor guy was going to die right there and then.

"Please don't bust me!" He pleads.

:killingme

I gave him a tip (and a verbal warning) and told him to have a great day.

So that is great that he has a job and can presumably buy his drugs with his paycheck.
What disturbs me is that he is delivering furniture to people's houses and can "case the joint" while he's there. You did not say what kind of drugs were in the baggie. If it was weed, I wouldn't think much of it. But if it was powder or pills, I know most are highly addictive. Heroin is huge in this area.
Sorry, I don't trust most people that do drugs! And I sure as hell wouldn't want them in my house!

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I knew someone who moved into what was formerly a drug house. She found baggies while cleaning on top of the bathroom medicine cabinet/mirror. Luckily, no drugs though.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
So that is great that he has a job and can presumably buy his drugs with his paycheck.
What disturbs me is that he is delivering furniture to people's houses and can "case the joint" while he's there. You did not say what kind of drugs were in the baggie. If it was weed, I wouldn't think much of it. But if it was powder or pills, I know most are highly addictive. Heroin is huge in this area.
Sorry, I don't trust most people that do drugs! And I sure as hell wouldn't want them in my house!

It was and I had to stifle my laughter.

Chris0nllyn

Friend of mine used to work at the parts counter of a dealership in PG County.

One day, guy comes in to return a part. He does, and leaves.

they open the box to check the part, and it was there, uninstalled, along with a sandwhich baggie full of about 150 tiny baggies of what looked like Cocaine......ended up being Heroin.

The guy came back about 30 minutes later asking where the part is, and if they "found anything in it" :lol:

inkah

I own guns and smoke pot... and I have a doctorates in Electrical Engineering...

#####es...

And yet doubtful you are doing anything around here w that degree. And if you are I would report you in a heartbeat if I knew who you were. Feel free to share a name and a supervisor's name with all that pride of yours.

Jackass

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
Report me for what? You can call my supervisor, or pm me here at somd... Are you saying there are no electrical engineers in the Maryland and Virginia area?

Chris0nllyn

Report me for what? You can call my supervisor, or pm me here at somd... Are you saying there are no electrical engineers in the Maryland and Virginia area?

Sounds like they are mad because you don't meet the preconceived notion that all people that smoke pot have dreadlocks, and wear Bob Marley t-shirts while playing Call of Duty in their parent's basement all day.

BTW, I'm an electrical designer myself, going to school to get my EE degree.

:buddies:

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
Oh...

I sit on 2 Boards... I taught for 3 years, many of my designs are on the market, if you work in enterprise storage, I guarantee you've handled at least one. I'll be at Plugfest in Milpitas here in a few weeks, if anyone else is going.. I'll see you there... I have no ideas where to buy pot there so don't ask... it ios california though.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Again, people, the debate isn't about pot. Very few people give a damn about pot. It's the other stuff that I do not want legalized so druggies become my problem.

Let me reiterate for the 4,873rd time:

The drug legalization debate is not about pot.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Oh...

I sit on 2 Boards... I taught for 3 years, many of my designs are on the market, if you work in enterprise storage, I guarantee you've handled at least one. I'll be at Plugfest in Milpitas here in a few weeks, if anyone else is going.. I'll see you there... I have no ideas where to buy pot there so don't ask... it ios california though.

I used to work in Milpitas, many years ago.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now you're gonna make me actually Fing look... dammit...That looks too Plural.. and I'm pretty sure it says Doctorates in Philosophy in Electrical Engineering...
Are you stoned right now? Because here's your quote:

I own guns and smoke pot... and I have a doctorates in Electrical Engineering...

#####es...

Soooo....why do you think they call it "dope"?