Drum roll please...

drivingdaisy

I don't think using North would be bad on its own, particularly if used for a middle name, but I do not like both directional words together.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Apparently I spelled my oldest son's name different than how most people think it's spelled. Connor instead of Conner. I honestly thought it could be spelled either way without issue but so many people have told me that it's normally -er. :shrug:

That's hardly different, in fact I've seen Conner/Connor both ways several times and wouldn't blink an eye over it. I'd rather see that than GINNAFURR instead of just Jennifer, or KAIRHN instead of frikkin' Karen. :bigwhoop:

I have a somewhat unique, but still normal name and it KILLS me bc now people try and over-spell my name, like they're expecting it to be spelled outlandishly like all these designer baby names.

sockgirl77

That's hardly different, in fact I've seen Conner/Connor both ways several times and wouldn't blink an eye over it. I'd rather see that than GINNAFURR instead of just Jennifer, or KAIRHN instead of frikkin' Karen. :bigwhoop:

I have a somewhat unique, but still normal name and it KILLS me bc now people try and over-spell my name, like they're expecting it to be spelled outlandishly like all these designer baby names.

My daughter's name is Juliet. Just plain old Juliet, like Romeo and Juliet. 9/10 times, people over-spell it as Juliette. Drives me nuts!

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
My daughter's name is Juliet. Just plain old Juliet, like Romeo and Juliet. 9/10 times, people over-spell it as Juliette. Drives me nuts!

I love that name!

My name is what I would think is a normal one..but people spell it crazy all the time..or even pronounce it crazy.

sockgirl77

I love that name!

My name is what I would think is a normal one..but people spell it crazy all the time..or even pronounce it crazy.

I always knew that I'd have a little girl named Juliet. She's Juliet Grace, eventhough she doesn't have an ounce of grace. :lmao:

Rt235

Leno and Fallon had a blast with the new name!!!!
Just hope they dont have a second kid and call it South East!!!!:killingme

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Kim and Kanye name their baby girl...

North West.

They should be shot. Poor kid.

And when this girl grows up she'll become a musician and her first song will be called "North". (Think Alfred Hitchcock, Cary Grant)

Attachments

• north-by-northwest.jpg
    north-by-northwest.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 27

ZARA

LMFAO I know what you mean!!

My name is 2 words. Total of 2 syllables. Five letters total.
And people still can't figure it the eff out!