HD/Penske Hendrick 34
OldHillcrestGuy 4Time Champ 33
Team Toyota 29
SGI/JGR 28
Homedepot20 22
SGI/OTHER 18
HD/Stewart Haas 6
Did their mommy's bring them milk and cookies after each segment
Segment racing is the dumbest thing to happen in motorsports history I used to watch all the time but this chit is stupid there is 3 winners but the last winner wins the whole race

homedepot20

STAGES are Just for Play Off Points .
Would be better if Drivers were Racing for $$$$ instead of points🤔 (IMO)
MORE INCENTIVE 🙄🙄🙄

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
It would be better if they put it back to the old system and let them race
Just my $.02.

I used to think that too, but like HD20 said, stage racing gives them an incentive to actually race before the last 20 laps instead of just riding around all day. Stage wins carry over into playoff points, but stage points count during the regular season point totals, and if you don't have a win during the regular season they can make the difference whether you make the chase or not.

It also guarantees at least two cautions to make adjustments on the car, and that can change the whole complexity of a race. In particular if the race starts in daylight, but ends under the lights.

Or just think of it as Saturday night short track heat racing.

gemma_rae

Brag now, my Toyota boys will have their day.
OHG, since when do you root for TRD, I thought you were a Hendrik guy?

But, you have inspired me to create "The Toyota Challenge" of the week.

This weeks challenge: How many times will Denny Hamlin crash this weekend at COTA?

My answer: 6 times and finish top 15.

Kinnakeet

Just my $.02.

I used to think that too, but like HD20 said, stage racing gives them an incentive to actually race before the last 20 laps instead of just riding around all day. Stage wins carry over into playoff points, but stage points count during the regular season point totals, and if you don't have a win during the regular season they can make the difference whether you make the chase or not.

It also guarantees at least two cautions to make adjustments on the car, and that can change the whole complexity of a race. In particular if the race starts in daylight, but ends under the lights.

Or just think of it as Saturday night short track heat racing.
[/QUOT
Incentive to race what do you think they have been doing since racing started...racing yes thats right racing they made adjustments on the go there is no reason what so ever for this type of racing and dont try and tell me it gives lesser teams a chance because it doesnt he who has the most money more than likely is going to win as you can see nascars popularity is not what it once was because of this crap

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
I've forgotten more about NASCAR than you'll ever know.

"Adjustments on the go" Yeah, they sent out a chase car to change tires and put a round of wedge in, while it was on track.
Bitch please, what kind of fool are you?

Last edited:

Kinnakeet

I've forgotten more about NASCAR than you'll ever know.

"Adjustments on the go" Yeah, they sent out a chase car to change tires and put a round of wedge in, while it was on track.
Bitch please, what kind of fool are you?
[/QU

I did not mean chasing a car around the track but I could see you thinking that only a person like you young children would think that and know more about nascar than me I doubt that you probably take your car to jiffy lube to change your oil because your afraid to get your hands dirty just like you probably dont even know how to change a flat tire and bitch please that right there sums up my assessment of your age and you liking stage racing

homedepot20

You 2 need to join our NASCAR Fantasy Forum , make your 5 Picks and let YOUR STANDING decide whom.knows more about NASCAR 🤔
Anthony James , Your Presence has been missed 😊