Duck Season

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
Anyone kill anything?? We got 6 dippers. 4 blackhead came in about 10 million hundred mph and snuck up on us. Yes all 4 flew safely away. The Potomac is full of dippers and scoters. No good ducks yet. Those dippers were fun tho. First time out in the new boat and everything worked great. :yay: :yay:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Any bets on when the "don't shoot the poor widdle duckies!" freaks show up? I take noon Sunday. :lmao:

KlineKR

Four wood ducks between three hunters. Shoulda had more but shooting was off. There must have 500 of em in the swamp I was hunting.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
KlineKR said:
Four wood ducks between three hunters. Shoulda had more but shooting was off. There must have 500 of em in the swamp I was hunting.

Sucks to be you..your gunna starve to death.. :huggy:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
My wife was out walking the dog early Sat am and she said it sounded like a war zone out on the river.

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
gumby said:
Anyone kill anything?? We got 6 dippers. 4 blackhead came in about 10 million hundred mph and snuck up on us. Yes all 4 flew safely away. The Potomac is full of dippers and scoters. No good ducks yet. Those dippers were fun tho. First time out in the new boat and everything worked great. :yay: :yay:

Blackheads aren't good ducks to you?:confused:

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
Wickedwrench said:
Blackheads aren't good ducks to you?:confused:

Blackheads are good. But we only saw four. Hey Kom That was us. :howdy:
BTW. The home looks great from the water. :yay: :yay:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
gumby said:
Blackheads are good. But we only saw four.

That sucks. Nothing like a flock of 50 of those suckers bombing the spread all at once. That's the stuff that dreams are made of.:yay: