Dude Incites Violence Against ICE Agents - I'll Pay $ 500 to Someone Who Kills an ICE Agent

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

A man who tweeted that he would give $500 to anyone who would kill a federal immigration officer was acquitted Friday in a case that centered on whether a threatening social media post is protected speech.

Are you ****ing kidding me? Soliciting murder is a serious crime, not free speech. Ask Robert Blake if you don't believe me. And this guy just put it right on the internet, no question at all that he's guilty.

Demissie had argued that his client’s comments were constitutionally protected political speech that have been “blown out of proportion” by prosecutors.

Well, no. Putting out an ad to hire a murderer isn't "protected political speech" - it's solicitation of murder and conspiracy.

WTF, Boston?

limblips

PREMO Member
So if I offer $500 to kill the dude who made the offer I'll be OK? And if somebody does kill him and I don't pay then it isn't murder for hire since I was just exercising my right to free speech? God this is almost a great country...… But you know we need more gun laws, more illegals, sharia law, free syringes, free college, loan forgiveness, single payer health care, and a host of other liberal programs to make us a truly great country.

littlelady

God bless the USA
So if I offer $500 to kill the dude who made the offer I'll be OK? And if somebody does kill him and I don't pay then it isn't murder for hire since I was just exercising my right to free speech? God this is almost a great country...… But you know we need more gun laws, more illegals, sharia law, free syringes, free college, loan forgiveness, single payer health care, and a host of other liberal programs to make us a truly great country.

Great post.