DUI in Calvert County

Girlzmom

So if someone was already on PBJ for a DUI and gets another one, what do you think will happen?

Also, this person got one in VA years ago too, so this makes 3!!!!!!!!!!

How in the hell do they let people like this back on the road?????????

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Didn't know you could get a PBJ for DUI. Incredible! Guessing they will get hammered for the one they had and the one they just got.

CrabbyClark

Too old to care
An old friend of mine in St Mary's got 2 DUI's and got a PBJ both times. I believe she had Sam Baldwin as her lawyer.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
I think it's "Probation Before Judgement" - or Peanut Butter & Jelly
Maryland allows Probation Before Judgment (PBJ), under which offenders may be given one year of probation with alcohol education; upon successful completion the driver’s record is cleared so there is no record of a prior alcohol offense

BOP

So if someone was already on PBJ for a DUI and gets another one, what do you think will happen?

Also, this person got one in VA years ago too, so this makes 3!!!!!!!!!!

How in the hell do they let people like this back on the road?????????

You can get PBJ for a DUI!!!???

OMG! What the hell kind of crap-azz legal system they got down here anyway?

hammishsqueak

We're all mad here.
You can get PBJ for a DUI!!!???

OMG! What the hell kind of crap-azz legal system they got down here anyway?

Unfortunately, it's not just around here. DUI isn't taken as seriously as it should be anywhere anymore (IMO). No wonder that there are so many repeat offenders. :ohwell:

BOP

Unfortunately, it's not just around here. DUI isn't taken as seriously as it should be anywhere anymore (IMO). No wonder that there are so many repeat offenders. :ohwell:

How can it not be? What with MADD and SADD and DADD and GLADD (okay, I made that up - wait, is there a gays and lesbians against drunk driving?) squawking to high heavens every time you turn around?

Asmodeus

....=o&o>
Calvert County Prosecutor is a joke. A 20 year old with prior convictions and a 90 day jail stay (reduced from 3 years) and STILL on probation; caught drunk behind the wheel at 5am, in a car that was unregistered, uninsured and he has no driver's license. 2nd time he was caught driving without a license.

Calvert County Prosecutor's decision? Nolle Prosequi. Unwilling to prosecute.

btw: said punk was seen driving again last week in Prince Frederick.

I sat in the Calvert Court one day and watched the proceedings. Revolving door. The cops in Calvert HAVE to be frustrated. Bust 'em and watch them walk.

hardcore

Creation=Creator, Logic
If you ever need a Bail Bondsman, i can help you. hopefully you wont, but if you do im avail

JollyRoger

If you wake up one morning..

after leaving a party where you drove home knowing you were above a point .08. Did you commit a crime?