Dumb Guys keep falling for pretty faces, even if a scammer...

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Patron
Been receiving a ton of Hey Sexy scams on my gmail the past few days (We can no doubt thank those many big companies who compromised my data). In essence, some guy overseas sends pics of (not always) pretty lady, says she is lonely and wants to date, found your email somehow. The wording is always different and I read that the crooks use software to generate random messages each time, which also probably lets them get through the spam filters. The photos look like they are from someone's social media; selfies and amateur modeling.

Well, this time, the dumbass scammer sent the email to a list of people and instead of obfuscating the addresses using BCC, he just used the TO field, which means everyone receiving the email can see that it was sent to other people and they have everyone else's email to boot.

What's even better is that at least two dumb asses replied to the scammer, and not only replied to them, but to the entire list. Nice!

Here's the transaction with the names and addresses of the dummies obfuscated. I love the second guy, he thinks the reply from the first guy is from the "lady" who magically found his email and wants to give him some booty.

This answers the question, why do the scammers continue to do this year after year?

P.S. In case you didn't know, the scam typically leads up to the woman agreeing to come to USA to be with the stud of her dreams. Of course, she needs money for airfare and other expenses... One genius even lost something like $50,000, then he and his wife called the Dave Ramsey radio show to ask how to recover from the financial loss --- the whole time thinking he had been talking to a real woman who actually wanted to be with him. Even after being scammed, they didn't realize it was some guy overseas playing them the whole time.

Toxick

Splat
I got an email like that:

Hello Sexy American male engineer,

I am from Ukraine, and I want to come to America. Unfortunately we do not have much of the money. I am model. But with global pandemia I have not had ability to find work posing my sexy body for photographing. I know in America I could find work and make much money. If you help me we can share money when I become working again. Maybe we can share more than money, yes?

I saw your picture on global network system, and I instantly turn wet in my vagina. I would like for you to sponsor my trip to United State and I will make worthwhile for you. I will stay with you can be companion for you. We can make sex all times and we will have beautiful babies. I love to handle your penis and I am very good at making the white come out from your eggs. My venmo is @SexySingleUkraine69_4u. I look forward to kissing your intimate skin.

I give you picture for entice. Is sexy, yes?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have a friend who got taken in by one of these scams. He'd post his correspondence on FB, and we were all like, "Um...this sounds like a scam." He got mad and said we just didn't want him to be happy, SLAM!

So a few months and a bunch of dollars later.....yeah......

Monello

Sexually compliant
PREMO Member
In addition to watching bum fights videos, reading about scam baiters is another internet hobby of mine. Long story short, people that get scam emails win the trust of the scammer then turn the tables on them. The stories are hilarious. It's amazing what some people will do for a buck.

I guy told the scammers he would give them money to join his church and start a new church where they lived. They all agreed to be ministers in the church. But the catch was they had to first show faith by getting a tattoo of a bison head on their body. With the promise of cash the scammer even got 2 of his buddies to get the same tattoo. But alas, in the end they never did get their money. They were so close.

Another good one was some guy had a scammer believe that he had access to a storage room full of cash and needed someone to send it to and split it up later. He designed a fake webpage that tracked a GPS device in the foot locker full of cash. Each time the scammer got close, the'd show the tide moved the money a bit further. The guy ended up renting a boat to track down the loot that had somehow drifted out to sea.

Here's a link to the entire series of events of the reverse scam. https://www.419eater.com/html/SkeletonCoast/safari2.html

UglyBear

I got an email like that:

Hello Sexy American male engineer,

I am from Ukraine, and I want to come to America. Unfortunately we do not have much of the money. I am model. But with global pandemia I have not had ability to find work posing my sexy body for photographing. I know in America I could find work and make much money. If you help me we can share money when I become working again. Maybe we can share more than money, yes?

I saw your picture on global network system, and I instantly turn wet in my vagina. I would like for you to sponsor my trip to United State and I will make worthwhile for you. I will stay with you can be companion for you. We can make sex all times and we will have beautiful babies. I love to handle your penis and I am very good at making the white come out from your eggs. My venmo is @SexySingleUkraine69_4u. I look forward to kissing your intimate skin.

I give you picture for entice. Is sexy, yes?

View attachment 151924
I happen to know Oxana really well, and despite your base allegations, she has a beautiful soul, she writes poetry in three languages, likes cleaning the house and cooking food, and is studying to be a lawyer and a doctor.

Sadly she needs a plane ticket to come and do all that for you, and if you could only wire money for a plane ticket and some small expenses....

Toxick

Splat
I happen to know Oxana really well, and despite your base allegations, she has a beautiful soul, she writes poetry in three languages, likes cleaning the house and cooking food, and is studying to be a lawyer and a doctor.

Sadly she needs a plane ticket to come and do all that for you, and if you could only wire money for a plane ticket and some small expenses....

Shut up.

You had me at base allegations.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
One genius even lost something like $50,000, then he and his wife called the Dave Ramsey radio show to ask how to recover from the financial loss --- the whole time thinking he had been talking to a real woman who actually wanted to be with him. Even after being scammed, they didn't realize it was some guy overseas playing them the whole time.
Wait....what??

Crap.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Patron
and she didn't kill him first?
Did Dave Ramsey keep a straight face?
Well, I think she was pretty mad... o_O I think many of the commenters were saying things along the line of, and she didn't leave him. But, she didn't sound too bright either.

Really, when you think about it. Well, my husband finds me so undesirable that he gave $50,000 of our money to a woman overseas so she could move here and then he was going to leave me. But, I think I'll keep him anyway...

:jerry:

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't find that Dave Ramsey video at the moment. But, here's a good one too:

I've Been Spending My $1.8 Million Inheritance on Prostitutes

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Patron
OK, here's the video. I was wrong on two points: