Dumb move Kerry..

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Well, I didn't read it but we deserve to know if the President read it

Kerry says, "Oh! Its ok I changed my mind on the war. I never read the document in the first place and if I had, then I wouldn't have voted for it. War is a horrible thing we shouldn't take lightely, and not reading the brief is a sign of how serious I take that!"

He wants to attack the President on if he read the intelligence brief, but he will admit he never read it himself on something he claims is so important. He wants to sell this as ANTI-BUSH that he didn't do his job and the whole time selling that his "intellect" would have put it all together from reading it (but he didn't, so its ok). This is the underlying message, isn't it?

:lmao:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
2823506-S-1.jpg

Spoiled

here are a few things ive come to realize (i had known it just never gave it much thought) in the past month...

1) its sickens me a bit but (source f911) most legislation isnt read by the majority of the members of congress...

2) In order for someone to vote on "something" twice, and have different votes each time that must mean that it was 2 pieces of different legislation, which means they didnt really vote on the same thing twice...

Last edited: