Dumpster Rental/Haul away service for bulk items?

Rhiannon

We are in the Waldorf/Brandywine area. We have some stuff we need to get rid of due to some remodeling...microwave, dishwasher, hot water heater etc. Some other junk like ceiling tile. I called an ad I saw in the Pennysaver for Lynco I believe it was and they were asking 325 for a dumpster. Wondering if anyone has any recommendations for someone to call or some sort of drop off container we can fill ourselves to be picked up in a few days or what not.

Thanks everyone!

SoMdDude

Do you use someone like Waste Management for your regular trash? They will provide you with a dumpster for stuff like that, not sure how much they are or what you can and cant throw away. GL

Rhiannon

Do you use someone like Waste Management for your regular trash? They will provide you with a dumpster for stuff like that, not sure how much they are or what you can and cant throw away. GL

We do use WM for service. I called them first before looking into other options. It's $75.00 for the first bulk item and $15.00 for each item after. We have so many things though, thinking it might be cheaper to rent something.

mqwdiver

We do use WM for service. I called them first before looking into other options. It's $75.00 for the first bulk item and $15.00 for each item after. We have so many things though, thinking it might be cheaper to rent something.

We are in the same boat, but in Northern Calvert. I called C & C Roll and they rent a 20 yard dumpster for 2 weeks for 400.00 Many of the places have different sizes and can guide you as to the size you need. We have abasement full of STUFF, so we are for a 30 yard, which holds 4 tons

AmyB225

I saw on craigslist under items wanted a add for metal removal for free. Might help a lil --its in southern md area