DWTS conniption

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think it's hilarious that the bots are having hissy fits over this stupid show. :lmao: They are outraged - OUTRAGED!!! - that Sean Spicer hasn't been eliminated. Even the judges are getting pissy.

:roflmao:

Grumpy

You wanted your popular vote? WELL YOU GOT YOUR POPULAR VOTE!!

Not that good of idea now, is it?
The more they moan and groan, the more the media reports it, and it results in folks that never watched DWTS just watching and voting for Spicer to hear them squeal. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The more they moan and groan, the more the media reports it, and it results in folks that never watched DWTS just watching and voting for Spicer to hear them squeal. :lol:
Just wait until the popular vote doesn't work for them.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Expect them to manipulate the results next week or so.

If the on line judges are starting to get pissy about it, I guarantee you all those Holly weird producers and backstage personnel are already in full scale meltdown.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Expect them to manipulate the results next week or so.

If the on line judges are starting to get pissy about it, I guarantee you all those Holly weird producers and backstage personnel are already in full scale meltdown.
Kinda like skewing the Fox polls?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Don't kid yourself, that show is LOVING the drama & attention. Pre Sean, you hardly ever heard of the show unless you were a hardcore fan. Now people that don't care about it are viewing or searching the show online.

Watch next season they'll have someone just as controversial like OJ or perhaps David Duke.