Eagle fan...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...is it true that this is Andy Reid's 10th year? And 5th NFC Championship game? In 10 years? And this is McNabb's 10th year? and 5th NFC Championship game? And you still wanna get rid of 'em?

Peter Forsberg

...is it true that this is Andy Reid's 10th year? And 5th NFC Championship game? In 10 years? And this is McNabb's 10th year? and 5th NFC Championship game? And you still wanna get rid of 'em?
No comment. Well maybe one comment. Mcnabb don't go! Actually I hope Mcnabb goes and my fellow Eagles fans will see how important he is to this team! Ask Washington how important it is for a QB to know your offense!!!

Otter

Nothing to see here

...and don't you think thats hilarious?? At least iggles fans are consistent, haters when they win and haters when they lose. But to be fair, skins fans where alot like that thru the Gibbs I era, tho they didn't reach the same level.

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
From time to time I get tired of McNabb's comments and his aquaintances aren't of the best interest of a professional.
AJ Feely would prolly be an exceptional QB but for right now 05 will do.