Eagles game Black Out on DTV???

MiddleGround

Anyone know why the Eagles/Texans game is blacked out on DirecTV right now?? Its on CBS (Channel 9) and says "Technical Difficulties but it has been out since the start of the game!

MiddleGround

Apparently there is a problem with DTV and CBS local station (WUSA). Channel is still down for the Steelers/Saints game too!!

Called to have them unlock the NFL Sunday Ticket channel so I can watch the game. Said NO. I'd have to pay for it.

Add this to the growing list of reasons to leave DirecTV.

Bonehead

Yeah I am ready to dump DTV, prices going up next year...nope I will stick to sling, hulu, netflix etc.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Yeah I am ready to dump DTV, prices going up next year...nope I will stick to sling, hulu, netflix etc.
un####ingfortunately that means ABB which I am totally not impressed with. For the price, I had far more channels and better service with AT&T, and they suck too (DTV)

ABB doesn't offer NHL Center Ice and I'm not sure if they also have NFL Season Ticket. (I know they don't have Center Ice).
Streaming on what I was told was more than sufficient bandwidth doesn't work so well, I spend more time with BUFFERING than I do watching the show
Which of course is faster than DSL which you never get to watch the show until the next century.

Honestly, the only way to watch NETFLIX was to cast from my phone via ChromeCast. But then Verizon will kill you on the data.

Just lube up and decide which slop you want to eat.

BTW, the game was on CBS and I watched it at a bar in Calvert - XFinity