Eagles @ Redskins

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Okay, let me clarify this by saying I HATE Philadelphia and everything about that town...

... but I think they're gonna stomp the 'Skins. :ohwell:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Okay, let me clarify this by saying I HATE Philadelphia and everything about that town...

... but I think they're gonna stomp the 'Skins. :ohwell:

whoa whoa whoa.... WHOA!

It's hard to be a fan of either these days... Eagles fans shake hands with the Redskins fans.....

Yep, we're going to slaughter you. Good luck!

B

Beaver-Cleaver

whoa whoa whoa.... WHOA!

It's hard to be a fan of either these days... Eagles fans shake hands with the Redskins fans.....

Yep, we're going to slaughter you. Good luck!

not me... I'm a Jags fan and I'm proud of it (even though they sucking)

I just decided after staying in Philly for the race that I HATE everything about Philadelphia and that I will never step foot in that dump again.

morningbell

hmmmmmm

I just decided after staying in Philly for the race that I HATE everything about Philadelphia and that I will never step foot in that dump again.

Wow.... I never had a problem in Philly, ever. What happened?

Ponytail

:cds:

You didn't do your homework first, did ya. Shame you don't know anybody that lives there. :whistle:

Now, back to the issue at hand. I'm reserving judgement until AFTER tonights game with the Browns...and maybe a while after that too.

Last edited:

LordStanley

I know nothing

Its not our fault you dont have a set big enough to deal with philly... Which is fine with me. The less amount of lousy tourists that visit, the better off the city is.

Peter Forsberg

There will be plenty of tourists at FedEx field this coming Sunday when the EAGLES fans come to town.

Last edited:
B

Beaver-Cleaver

So, which team are you picking next year?

I'm a loyal Floridian... Jags all the way. Give me a Jags and Fins winning record and I'll be alright. :dye:

I only root for the deadskins since its the only games that come on.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'm a loyal Floridian... Jags all the way. Give me a Jags and Fins winning record and I'll be alright. :dye:

Why aren't you rooting more for the Phins this year then? They at least have a shot to make the playoffs.

All I ever see is Jags Jags Jags.

OldHillcrestGuy

Hey Beaverless Boy, loyal Floridian, what about the Bucc's.

Seeing that the Thursday game is your lowly Jags, your team will get alot of exposure this week, the world can see just how bad they might be.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Why aren't you rooting more for the Phins this year then? They at least have a shot to make the playoffs.

All I ever see is Jags Jags Jags.

I have not seen a single Dolphins game on Sunday Night or Monday Night. :shrug:

OldHillcrestGuy

I have not seen a single Dolphins game on Sunday Night or Monday Night. :shrug:

Thats because they were what 1-16 last year, and when they did the schedule for this year, who wants to see them.
Proably wont see as much of the Skins next year in primetime either along with the Seahawks,Bengals, and Chargers. You'll see more of the Cards, Texans, Ravens and Dolphins and maybe Falcons.