Eagles

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
If you can't win by the point spread, don't win at all.

That goes for all teams in the playoffs :hrmph:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Softballkid said:
If you can't win by the point spread, don't win at all.

That goes for all teams in the playoffs :hrmph:

Though I don't care what the cowgirls lose by as long as they lose :biggrin:

:yahoo:

LordStanley

I know nothing
it was an ugly win..... But I'll take it :razz:

Go eagles!!!!!

Oh and Get off the sidelines McNabb, the team doesnt need you. Keep your Playoff wisdom and superbowl choking highlights to yourself. Go back up in the stands with your mom and have a bowl of chunky soup.

Last edited:

LordStanley

I know nothing
The Good People said:
The late hit was the best, when the little guy walked up and the guy sent him flying.

Thats what he gets for trying to step to John Runyun... Gets knocked on his ass.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Another GREAT...

...football game.

Like the first game, this one had that intensity on nearly every play. Reggie Bush is a STUD for even surviving that hit, let alone being a huge factor all game. Garcia kept making plays. Brees kept making plays.

Only thing I fault is Reid punting at the end. His D was GASSED. I understand it, 2 t/o's, but instead of asking Garcia and Co to make ONE play or die, 4th and 15, which they'd been doing all day, he asked his D to not give up one more play that would make the first down, and the game, history.

Anyway, sure can't fault the Eagles for being there. They were 5 and 6 and ran off 5 straight plus beating the Giants in the playoffs. Bottom line, you give up 200 on the ground, you should lose.

Huge good karma game for New Orleans and the region and wouldn't it be nice of the Seahawks to beat the Bears so they too can come down to the bayou? Heck, I can see the Saints beating the Bears but it's a better story coming back home for the NFC title and then off to the Superbowl, Chere!

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
Larry Gude said:
...football game.

Like the first game, this one had that intensity on nearly every play. Reggie Bush is a STUD for even surviving that hit, let alone being a huge factor all game. Garcia kept making plays. Brees kept making plays.

Only thing I fault is Reid punting at the end. His D was GASSED. I understand it, 2 t/o's, but instead of asking Garcia and Co to make ONE play or die, 4th and 15, which they'd been doing all day, he asked his D to not give up one more play that would make the first down, and the game, history.

Anyway, sure can't fault the Eagles for being there. They were 5 and 6 and ran off 5 straight plus beating the Giants in the playoffs. Bottom line, you give up 200 on the ground, you should lose.

Huge good karma game for New Orleans and the region and wouldn't it be nice of the Seahawks to beat the Bears so they too can come down to the bayou? Heck, I can see the Saints beating the Bears but it's a better story coming back home for the NFC title and then off to the Superbowl, Chere!
I said th exact thing as I was yelling at the TV when they lined up for the punt. Philly fans should string him up by the balls for making that call. they made the first 4th and 10 with penalty so try it again, it was do or die so we did.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Contrast that attitude...

The Jackoholic said:
I said th exact thing as I was yelling at the TV when they lined up for the punt. Philly fans should string him up by the balls for making that call. they made the first 4th and 10 with penalty so try it again, it was do or die so we did.

...with the Pats who seemed to go for it on 4th and whatever all game long.