Ear's

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
o.k. for several months now, I have had issue's with my ears. Every time I see my PCF (primary care physician) I forget to mention it....... dur.

It doesn't 'hurt'. And it's mainly my left ear. I don't know how to describe it except, it doesn't cause me any pain. It's like I'm 'sensitive' to the air pressure changes around me....??? Feels like my ear drum is vibrating? (don't go there you pervert's!) Very annoying.

Today I finally got fed up with the feeling. It's pretty constant. When I was a pre-teen my mom used to clean my ear's out with peroxide. Felt funny, sounded weird while it was 'cooking' but it was just something she did to all 5 of us. I tried that today, no change.

Any idea's? Is this a age thing? (I hit 55 last month). I HATE to go to the Dr. Even though (more so?) we're covered. It's just such a hassle..............

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Any idea's? Is this a age thing? (I hit 55 last month). I HATE to go to the Dr. Even though (more so?) we're covered. It's just such a hassle..............

I wouldn't think it an age thing. Don't be stubborn and just take your butt to the doctor already, as it could be something serious and you wouldn't want to experience any permanent hearing damage. :huggy:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
o.k. for several months now, I have had issue's with my ears. Every time I see my PCF (primary care physician) I forget to mention it....... dur.

It doesn't 'hurt'. And it's mainly my left ear. I don't know how to describe it except, it doesn't cause me any pain. It's like I'm 'sensitive' to the air pressure changes around me....??? Feels like my ear drum is vibrating? (don't go there you pervert's!) Very annoying.

Today I finally got fed up with the feeling. It's pretty constant. When I was a pre-teen my mom used to clean my ear's out with peroxide. Felt funny, sounded weird while it was 'cooking' but it was just something she did to all 5 of us. I tried that today, no change.

Hubby was having some trouble with his ear a few weeks ago. He had our daughters Doc look in he ear while we were there for a visit. Doc said he could not see his ear drum for all the wax. So hubby did the peroxide thing and nothing. He did it again the next night and you should have seen the wax that came out. The next day his ear hurt a bit, more so when he would go outside. It seems fine now he hasn't complained any more.