Easter Dinner

SailorGirl

Still observing or skipping the whole thing? I'm going grocery shopping in a bit and looking to steal your ideas as long as it's not ham.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Still observing or skipping the whole thing? I'm going grocery shopping in a bit and looking to steal your ideas as long as it's not ham.
Observing but we get a Farmhouse Feast from Bob Evans Restaurant that I'm picking up Saturday. Get one for Easter and Thanksgiving each year.

SailorGirl

Observing but we get a Farmhouse Feast from Bob Evans Restaurant that I'm picking up Saturday. Get one for Easter and Thanksgiving each year.
I forgot that you can get carry out meals. All that would be left for me to do is buy a buttload of eggs and review the hard boiled egg thread.

Scat

Is stuffed ham a fall thing or can you get stuffed ham at Easter and if so where?
Yuck, not my favorite. I’m smoking a pork butt to make bbq sandwiches and a couple slabs of ribs. After-all, Easter is spring and spring is time to get out, not be stuck in the kitchen all day.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I've already ordered a stuffed ham dinner from Dreamweaver Cafe in Prince Frederick :yay:

Everything is housemade with them. I'm not sure who made that stuffed ham, but someone did!

SailorGirl

Yuck, not my favorite. I’m smoking a pork butt to make bbq sandwiches and a couple slabs of ribs. After-all, Easter is spring and spring is time to get out, not be stuck in the kitchen all day.
Did you have it with beer? Stuffed ham is really good with beer.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Kinda sad....first time in over 30 years I have not been with my family to celebrate.
I’m still having lamb though

SailorGirl

What's for dessert? I keep thinking lemon meringue pie but I don't know how to make meringue that doesn't look like egg foam on top of delicious lemon curd.