Easy Fruit Dip

Cowgirl

3 cups plain yogurt
1 package instant vanilla pudding
cinnamon

Directions: Mix yogurt and pudding mix until well combined. Sprinke in cinnamon to taste. Chill. Serve.

It's good stuff!

jsouthan

Need something "snacky" to take to a family thing this Saturday. May have to try that, so that the snack is at least something healthy.

lovinmaryland

3 cups plain yogurt
1 package instant vanilla pudding
cinnamon

Directions: Mix yogurt and pudding mix until well combined. Sprinke in cinnamon to taste. Chill. Serve.

It's good stuff!

I use a recipe similar to this but I take some cheese cloth and line a sieve with it place the yogurt in and leave it overnight to drain (you wouldnt believe how much liquid comes out) It is a lot thicker and creamier this way :yay:

Cowgirl

I use a recipe similar to this but I take some cheese cloth and line a sieve with it place the yogurt in and leave it overnight to drain (you wouldnt believe how much liquid comes out) It is a lot thicker and creamier this way :yay:

Ah, yeah, yogurt cheese. It actually set up really well once it was chilled, but your way would work great too!

BOHDEN

Also:

1 package of softened Cream Cheese
1 package of "Fluff" marshmellow cream

YUMMMMYYYY!!!!!!

What size cream cheese? and Fluff, doesn't that come in a jar?
Just want to know, so that I have the combination of the ingredients correct.

Thanks

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
1 package of cream cheese ( don't know the ounces, i just get the block) and 1 jar of fluff. They come in either jars or a bigger plastic container. I just stick with the jars.