Ebola at the border?

Hijinx

A public health official in Laredo, Texas, said 20 Congolese migrants were monitored for Ebola and other diseases in shelters in his city and across the Mexican border in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas.
https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...d-for-ebola-along-texas-border-says-official/

Now being monitored doesn't necessarily mean they have it,but there is an outbreak in the Congo.

But what this article means to me is that our Southern Border is so easily crossed that people from all over the world are going to mexico to enter the United States.,but Pelosi and Chuck the Schmuck say this isn't a crisis.

Yuma Arizona declares a crisis, the Mayor there says they are full up.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...-of-emergency-over-catch-and-release-n2544914

What will it take to wake up the dildo's in Congress.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I had read about this on various outlets yesterday as well. Don't know if it's circular reporting, whispers, or what, but even if there is even a shred of truth this is a serious issue.

It's unfortunate that it will take a terrible event (such as a public health crisis on the border) before the needle has a chance of moving with the Democrats. Tragically, I doubt even an outbreak of Ebola will move their needle.

Democrats hysterically screech and throw tantrums to move the needle on issues that pale in significance to what is happening on our southern border. Yet they hysterically remain unmovable on a true matter of Public Health, National Security, Principle, and Law.

#Hypocrites.

--- End of line (MCP)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tragically, I doubt even an outbreak of Ebola will move their needle.

The wealthy elite who run this country don't hobnob with the rabble, therefore they will not be in contact with their diseases. So they are safe in railing about how we should allow EVERYONE - even the disease ridden - into our country because they know it will only affect people in less affluent communities. And who cares about them, amirite?

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
The wealthy elite who run this country don't hobnob with the rabble, therefore they will not be in contact with their diseases. So they are safe in railing about how we should allow EVERYONE - even the disease ridden - into our country because they know it will only affect people in less affluent communities. And who cares about them, amirite?
Makes you wonder if ^^^THIS^^^ is why the sanctuary city folks don't actually want these illegals.... "Sanctuary City" plays well as a caring, political slogan, but the sanctuary they want to provide is for themselves, not the illegals they claim to (illegally) support.

Speaking of "illegally supporting illegals," do you think this is "Dems math": negative times a negative equals a positive? Two wrongs DO make a right?

--- End of line (MCP)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Speaking of "illegally supporting illegals," do you think this is "Dems math": negative times a negative equals a positive? Two wrongs DO make a right?

I think that once there isn't a single American citizen living in poverty, THEN we can take in "refugees" from other countries. But it's some sh*t that here in Las Cruces you see a few people begging on the streets and there are seriously decrepit neighborhoods on the outskirts of town, yet the city has closed down the community rec center AND one of the high schools in order to house foreigners who have entered our country illegally.

I don't know how Democrats get past that. As far as I can tell, they just ignore it. And their cult followers are so ignorant and brainwashed that they go along with something that is clearly not only nonsense, but flat out evil. I want my tax dollars going toward helping Americans, not foreigners. And certainly not foreigners who storm our borders and DEMAND! that we give them everything.

I love Las Cruces, and I've said it numerous times since we've been here, but I predict in another 10 years it will be a crime ridden shithole. So I'm glad I got to visit now. Democrat lust for power is literally destroying the best of America.