Economic Impact Payments

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
So glad to hear this! It's a sucky time for everyone and really like hearing some piece of good news everyday! :flowers:
:yeahthat:

We scheduled your payment to be deposited on April 30, 2020 to the bank account below.

DD to Cedar Point for 2018, paper check in February for last year. I was able to enter Navy Federal as my "new" banking info and have been get something like "You are eligible for payment, but it hasn't been scheduled at this time" all last week. I saw this thread and decided to check, and lo and behold, I'm scheduled.

:getdown:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:yeahthat:

We scheduled your payment to be deposited on April 30, 2020 to the bank account below.

DD to Cedar Point for 2018, paper check in February for last year. I was able to enter Navy Federal as my "new" banking info and have been get something like "You are eligible for payment, but it hasn't been scheduled at this time" all last week. I saw this thread and decided to check, and lo and behold, I'm scheduled.

:getdown:
:high5:
Mine, too!

I guess I got distracted and totally forgot to post this earlier. :lol:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Haven't checked with the IRS, but my bank account shows a deposit scheduled on 4/29 for $1200 from the IRS. :yahoo:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Still waiting...
Us too, but we haven't gotten a refund in 6 years so we have to supply our DD information or just wait for the check to come in. I think the LW will be getting that information out today.

Up until the tweaks on the GTP page I was only able to get the sorry message. Today I got confirmation that we are eligible (duh), but I did have to put my mailing address as opposed to my physical address.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
“The IRS website is built on a really old mainframe and apparently can't read lowercase letters. So instead of ‘123 Main Street, Anywhere, USA’ try ‘123 MAIN STREET, ANYWHERE, USA,’” she wrote in the Twitter thread. “Also, as a friend pointed out, there was a big IRS system upgrade a few days ago - it might be that the site only just ported over your info and would be working either way. But we tried lowercase again and it didn't work, and then upper-case and it did.”

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/coronavirus-irs-stimulus-check-error-could-be-fixed-with-this-hack

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
:high5:
Mine, too!

I guess I got distracted and totally forgot to post this earlier. :lol:

View attachment 147704
I'm rich, rich I tell ya! I'm fighting Wal*mart.com right now. For some reason they won't let me order $1200 worth of Charmin Ultra. I suppose I'll just withdraw the money in singles and sort through them for the softer bills. That's about what the money will be worth after the economy adjusts for all this free money.