• DOOM/CATASTROPHE!

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I got my Obama bucks coming in!

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
How's yours? In these challenging economic times has your overall outlook changed any?

(I'm a :dork: and my first poll attempt didn't work out so good.)

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Right now, I'm fine. I'm not panicking but I am more mindful now given the state of the economy... I think more about what tomorrow may hold now and am more conservative saving money in case tomorrow is not as good as today.

It makes no sense to dwell. I have a passion that I'll continue to pursue. I may not go to as many races or spend as much, but I'm still going to pursue my passion. I'll worry about tomorrow when tomorrow comes but there's no sense in dwelling and there's no sense in changing my lifestyles over every little thing to happen in Politics.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I work for a publicly held company with no ties to the government and the thought of an increase in business/corporate tax rates really does concern me. Luckily, (hopefully) the size of our corporation will help out some as far as keeping our doors open and providing goods and services to our customers. Thankfully my wife and I have a modicum of good sense when it comes to money but you can't be too careful.

Cowgirl

I had an irresponsible money year (or two) when I first graduated college. Not spending like crazy, but not paying bills on time. I've been spending the past 2 years religiously paying bills and putting money away. It's very satisfying to see my credit rating going up. :smile:

I don't really think I'm any more worried now than I was a year or two ago. I'm not big into wasting money anyways.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Comfortable enough, but cautious about spending frivolously. I just upped my TSP allocation, and would like to get back into the stock market after I get my taxes paid.

:bullish: :yay:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Tomorrow might be worse than today, so enjoy it while you can. :cheers:
Negative! :nono: That's the stupid thinking that got people into the mess they're in now. :squirrelandgrasshopper:

If I lost my job Monday morning, I could go 3 years without having to lift a finger. Can you say that Andy boy? :eyebrow:

Last edited:

onebdzee

off the shelf
I work for a publicly held company with no ties to the government and the thought of an increase in business/corporate tax rates really does concern me. Luckily, (hopefully) the size of our corporation will help out some as far as keeping our doors open and providing goods and services to our customers. Thankfully my wife and I have a modicum of good sense when it comes to money but you can't be too careful.

I feel your pain on this one....My "boss" runs a small company(around 20 people) and hopefully because of the goods and services that he(and I) provide, we won't see a Maytag box anytime soon

Back last year when the fuel price went up to almost $5 a gal, I felt the "crunch" of not having a job....Luckily, I was taught a long time ago "waste not, want not" and I have money stashed so I can keep food on the table and the bills paid