Eddie Izzard - May 1 & 2 in DC!

K

kris31280

Right now the tickets are on a presale, the password is "Strip" if anyone is interested in buying them.

latinamomma

Transam's wife
I heard this...the only thing I didn't hear is WHERE he is going to be!!! I just love Eddie!!!! Do you know where he is going to be?

K

kris31280

I heard this...the only thing I didn't hear is WHERE he is going to be!!! I just love Eddie!!!! Do you know where he is going to be?
Yeah, cuz I bought my tickets yesterday... the Dar Constitution Hall.

Not that I have any idea where that is, but I guess I'd better figure out quick!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
:yawn: I MUST be tired still. I read the tread title as "Free Lizards..."

Though it may as well have been as I know not who Eddie Izzard is and would have less enthusiasm had I read the title correctly. :lol:

K

kris31280

:yawn: I MUST be tired still. I read the tread title as "Free Lizards..."

Though it may as well have been as I know not who Eddie Izzard is and would have less enthusiasm had I read the title correctly. :lol:
Heh... Eddie Izzard is a hilarious cross dressing stand up comedian who's also been an a whole lot of movies as a supporting character.

K

kris31280

Those dudes in your AV look like the guy on Kris's bed, you may be able to score with her.
Oh but that was my bed and the guy was actually in it...

The guy is Ville Valo from the band HIM and the god of my idolatry.

latinamomma

Transam's wife
Heh... Eddie Izzard is a hilarious cross dressing stand up comedian who's also been an a whole lot of movies as a supporting character.
And don't forget about the TV show " The Riches"....which will be coming back on March 18th!!! Just love Eddie!!! and thanks for the info!