Edwards' words of wisdom highly sought...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Edwards hikes speaking fee :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Nation

Just weeks after former presidential candidate John Edwards admitted cheating on his wife, he's not shying away from public speaking engagements -- and his fee has gone up, his agent says.

Edwards is due to speak at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign on Oct. 14. The agent for the former North Carolina senator has told the university student group organizing the event that Edwards is looking to add to his speaking calendar and that he's charging more, said university spokeswoman Robin Kaler.

Edwards is to speak on "The American Dream," Kaler said. Tickets are free, but the student group is paying him $65,000.

Great.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well...

Lets hope he brings condoms this time too...:whistle:

...now that you mention it, I happen to have text of the speech he is giving.

..."And in closing, if you do choose to follow in the footsteps of other great American lawyers I have these final words for you;

1. Carefully tear off one end of the condom foil pack ensuring that you do not damage the condom. Remove the condom from the pack, avoiding contact with finger nails or jewellery.

2. Hold the closed (reservoir) end of the condom between thumb and forefinger to expel any air from the tip, making sure that the part to be unrolled is on the outside.

3. Still holding the reservoir tip, place the condom over the 'head' of the Penis and unroll the condom down the entire length of the Penis with your other hand.

Thank you. God bless and go get 'em!!!

ImnoMensa

As tight as money is today and people will pay this phony $65,000 to speak.

A fool and their money are soon parted.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
...now that you mention it, I happen to have text of the speech he is giving.

Now that you bring it up, his real feeling is: "Toss the package to the ##### and tell her to make it snapping, get that sucker on there, assume the position."

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
CNN's ticker stated that "Edwards was going to come out of seclusion to speak at Hofstra." What is he some kind eccentric artist or something?:lmao:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Edwards hikes speaking fee :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Nation

Just weeks after former presidential candidate John Edwards admitted cheating on his wife, he's not shying away from public speaking engagements -- and his fee has gone up, his agent says.

Edwards is due to speak at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign on Oct. 14. The agent for the former North Carolina senator has told the university student group organizing the event that Edwards is looking to add to his speaking calendar and that he's charging more, said university spokeswoman Robin Kaler.

Edwards is to speak on "The American Wet Dream," Kaler said. Tickets are free, but the student group is paying him $65,000.

Great.

:fixed: