Eerily Identical tweets cover the very hysterical and deeply nonexistent conservative Malia Obama wine freakouts

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
First, you place the innocuous story.

Step 2: Command select accounts on the left that ALL of the conservative universe are reacting EXACTLY in the same manner. Give them an equal example on the right to juxtapose, in order to “prove” conservative hypocrisy.

Step 3: Leftist media outlets run stories “reporting” on the outrage-that-never-was that everyone was not witnessing, but all were discussing as being horrible to witness.

Precisely. So for now the flying minions have been sent out to do the bidding for the media onslaught at sunrise…

I find it so hypocritical that conservatives dismissed Kavanaugh’s underage drinking and are heated from Malia drinking.
— Diane (@chdiiaanne) February 18, 2019

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Whenever someone insists that "Republicans" or "Trump supporters" were outraged over such and such, I ask, "Who? Name one," and the conversation is over.

Nobody gives a crap about Malia Obama drinking wine with friends. I'm more interested in a young girl who can afford to swill $80 wine. Must be nice to have privilege.

luvmygdaughters

Whenever someone insists that "Republicans" or "Trump supporters" were outraged over such and such, I ask, "Who? Name one," and the conversation is over.

Nobody gives a crap about Malia Obama drinking wine with friends. I'm more interested in a young girl who can afford to swill $80 wine. Must be nice to have privilege.
:yeahthat:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Aww Ruining YOUR Forum sugar tits ... there is this NEW Ignore Feature ... check it out. I'll disappear

Hank

my war
Aww Ruining YOUR Forum sugar tits ... there is this NEW Ignore Feature ... check it out. I'll disappear

If I put you on ignore, I wouldn't be able to fukk with you. How does that make any sense, Spaz? Rat Patrol Powers Activate!!!

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Doesn't the far left like to throw out the word equivocation in cases like this where they want to beat up one of their enemies? Or do I just not have a good grasp on the concept? So, if they follow their own rules, shouldn't they unequivocally condemn the kid's actions for drinking underage and flaunting her privilege of wealth by gulping expensive wine instead of trying to point to an alleged fault of the right to deflect blame?

Kinda like when Trump tried to point out that there were plenty of bad actors on both sides in Charlottesville in 2017 and the left tried to crucify him for equivocating. White supremacists are clearly misguided idiots, but were it not for the violence precipitated by Antifa, the demonstrations most likely would have been violence free. You would think that such intellectually superior people would understand that you don't change hearts and minds with violence.

Here's some actual demonstration:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't buy $80 wine and I have a job. Must be some allowance that child of privilege receives.

Hijinx

Doesn't the far left like to throw out the word equivocation in cases like this where they want to beat up one of their enemies? Or do I just not have a good grasp on the concept? So, if they follow their own rules, shouldn't they unequivocally condemn the kid's actions for drinking underage and flaunting her privilege of wealth by gulping expensive wine instead of trying to point to an alleged fault of the right to deflect blame?

Kinda like when Trump tried to point out that there were plenty of bad actors on both sides in Charlottesville in 2017 and the left tried to crucify him for equivocating. White supremacists are clearly misguided idiots, but were it not for the violence precipitated by Antifa, the demonstrations most likely would have been violence free. You would think that such intellectually superior people would understand that you don't change hearts and minds with violence.

Here's some actual demonstration:

The real shame for this situation solely belong to the people who ordered the police to stand by and let this happen.
The State of Virginia owns this riot.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

#TJSwann
#MellowDays
#EasyNights