El Paso Victims-Death Threats

Auntie Biache'

Family of couple who died protecting their infant child in El Paso gets death threats over Trump photo.

What hasn't caught much press was the fact that the family of the deceased, -- that is, the direct immediately family of two of the victims of the mass killing, who are now the guardians of that baby who lives because his parents died -- that family is now receiving threats.

Those threats are not about their immigration status, or their ethnicity, but instead for their association with Trump, and for their participation in that photo.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/family-of-couple-who-died-protecting-their-infant-in-el-paso-now-getting-death-threats-over-trump-photo?

Last edited by a moderator:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I saw this on Twitter - the actual threats and keening about the photo. As in, "How DARE!! this family take a photo with Trump! Let's get 'em!" That type of thing.

Just one more reason why we need to vote ALL Democrats out of office and keep them that way. Shut down the rabble rousing media that created these monsters.

glhs837

Power with Control
This is where we are at. The idea that simply being in a photo with Trump makes you toxic by association.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nurses at the hospital in El Paso have been targeted as well. When Trump made his visit, they took a group photo with him and posted it on social media. Democrat psychos tracked down each and every one of the nurses and posted their names and addresses. The hospital said that they have been overrun with calls from nutcases DEMANDING! that all the nurses in the photo be fired.

The Leftist media and Democrat politicians have created these "people", and as of yet have not said a single word to mitigate the problem they made. In fact they cheer these freaks on and encourage them.

Sapidus

Does this look like what a normal person would do when posing with a grieving family and child orphaned due to the rhetoric you spew to scare people into supporting you?

Sapidus

I saw this on Twitter - the actual threats and keening about the photo. As in, "How DARE!! this family take a photo with Trump! Let's get 'em!" That type of thing.

Just one more reason why we need to vote ALL Democrats out of office and keep them that way. Shut down the rabble rousing media that created these monsters.

I thin you meant that created Trump

transporter

You know, you are not exactly an authority on what constitutes "normal", freak boy. Just sayin'...

Ah there is that wonderful conservative compassion...a rather simple question is asked and the Ivy League Lite educational quality, the moral and ethical upbringing and the "critical thinking" that are (if one believes the horseshit shoveled on here daily) the natural result of and unique to the conservative mindset are placed on full display for the world to see.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Can you imagine if that movie was released?

I think that they came up with that movie in the first place and it got greenlighted tells you all you need to know about Hollywood.

Something else about Hollywood I find interesting:

Their biggest moneymakers are ALWAYS children's or family-oriented movies. And yet they put out immeasurable amounts of prurient trash that either tanks or doesn't cover expenses. G and PG movies are a sure thing. So why wouldn't they focus on family entertainment, where the money is?

I believe the answer is because they're a bunch of skeevy pervs indulging their fantasies on film. Some of these "movies" are such filthy trash that you have to wonder who they thought would pay good money to see it.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Does this look like what a normal person would do when posing with a grieving family and child orphaned due to the rhetoric you spew to scare people into supporting you?
Using your thought process here I guess we can safely conclude that Elizabeth Warren is to blame or Dayton.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I think that they came up with that movie in the first place and it got greenlighted tells you all you need to know about Hollywood.

Something else about Hollywood I find interesting:

Their biggest moneymakers are ALWAYS children's or family-oriented movies. And yet they put out immeasurable amounts of prurient trash that either tanks or doesn't cover expenses. G and PG movies are a sure thing. So why wouldn't they focus on family entertainment, where the money is?

I believe the answer is because they're a bunch of skeevy pervs indulging their fantasies on film. Some of these "movies" are such filthy trash that you have to wonder who they thought would pay good money to see it.
I agree with you. Gosnell was shut down FAST, but killing deplorables a la' Purge is perfectly fine. :crazy:

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
In this day and age of threat and incivility, I'm fairly certain that at least some of this is just "Crank Yankers" taken to the next, unhelpful level.

In other words, I'm betting much of this is jerks across the entire political spectrum doing this (assuming any/some of these threat makers even have a politics that goes beyond "chaosism"). That it's the Beavis' and Buttheads sending out tweets/posts from their burner accounts and then trading "no sh*t, look at what I did" brag stories.

From an IT perspective (something I only have rank amateur level knowledge), I wonder if it's possible to tell if any of the threats/insults coming in on this issue (and others) originate from overseas. I wonder because I've been reading that there are concerns about the stuff China (and others) is doing.

Regardless, mischief makers making far worse than mischief.

--- End of line (MCP)

Hijinx

I see absolutely nothing wrong with the picture.
Celebrating the child being alive and having a relative taking the child in and assuming responsibility for it is something to smile about.

The people who hate this picture are sorry the child could not get a post birth abortion.
They would have it's brain sucked out and it's body torn to shreds.

God bless Donald Trump and his beautiful wife. 2 caring people
They went to offer Succor to these people and the others, while the Democrats are too busy using the shooting to force their political agenda.

Sapidus

uh, they're taking a photo. Please tell us what pose and gestures you would feel better about.

I would start but not only looking but feeling somber and sad that the child parents died protecting him from a mad man who I influenced to go on a killing spree so maybe no smile and no thumbs up?