El Paso Victims-Death Threats

Sapidus

I see absolutely nothing wrong with the picture.
Celebrating the child being alive and having a relative taking the child in and assuming responsibility for it is something to smile about.

The people who hate this picture are sorry the child could not get a post birth abortion.
They would have it's brain sucked out and it's body torn to shreds.

God bless Donald Trump and his beautiful wife. 2 caring people
They went to offer Succor to these people and the others, while the Democrats are too busy using the shooting to force their political agenda.

Jesus could you be any more unhinged?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I would start but not only looking but feeling somber and sad that the child parents died protecting him from a mad man who I influenced to go on a killing spree so maybe no smile and no thumbs up?
You are certifiable. You should be the poster child held up for why Red Flag gun laws might be OK even though they are unconstitutional..

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I would start but not only looking but feeling somber and sad that the child parents died protecting him from a mad man who I influenced to go on a killing spree so maybe no smile and no thumbs up?
So more..... AOC like?

Perhaps pose using fake hysteria in front of an empty room and repose often for the camera?

This_person

No matter how many times you say it, it's still not true :cheers:

Sapidus

No matter how many times you say it, it's still not true :cheers:

You should read the Maga bombers lawyers statement.

When a president bitches and moans about disrespecting the flag and national anthem when a moron fractures a child’s skull for disrespecting the national anthem it’s not much of a reach to see where he got his ideas.

This_person

You should read the Maga bombers lawyers statement.

When a president bitches and moans about disrespecting the flag and national anthem when a moron fractures a child’s skull for disrespecting the national anthem it’s not much of a reach to see where he got his ideas.
If you could say that (primarily) Bernie, as well as AOC and Omar are responsible for the guy who shot Scalise, and Warren is responsible for the guy who shot up Dayton, then you would have some credibility in what you are saying. I would take your rhetoric seriously and think about your larger point.

However, as it stands, the only one responsible for the shooting in El Paso is the shooter in El Paso.

Can you give Bernie and Lizzie the same responsibility you give Trump, or are you a horrific hypocrite who's not worth time talking with?

This_person

If you could say that (primarily) Bernie, as well as AOC and Omar are responsible for the guy who shot Scalise, and Warren is responsible for the guy who shot up Dayton, then you would have some credibility in what you are saying. I would take your rhetoric seriously and think about your larger point.

However, as it stands, the only one responsible for the shooting in El Paso is the shooter in El Paso.

Can you give Bernie and Lizzie the same responsibility you give Trump, or are you a horrific hypocrite who's not worth time talking with?
Well, @Sapidus?