El Paso Victims-Death Threats

Sapidus

When did Bernie or Warren say we were under "attack" or "invasion" When did either if them set up this us vs them dichotomy?

Neither of them use the same violent rhetoric Trump does. Neither of them have threatened journalist as enemies of the people. Neither of them have offered to pay the expenses of supporters who assault people.

Stop lying

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
No its the el Paso shooters statement you absolute moron.

See so many atrocities Trump is to blame for you cant keep them straight
You're such a hysterical little ****tard! If Trump were half the dictator or monster you and your ilk claim him to be you, your family, your leftist friends and every Democrat in the nation would be dead already.

Go take your ****ing meds.

This_person

When did Bernie or Warren say we were under "attack" or "invasion" When did either if them set up this us vs them dichotomy?

Neither of them use the same violent rhetoric Trump does. Neither of them have threatened journalist as enemies of the people. Neither of them have offered to pay the expenses of supporters who assault people.

Stop lying
Their methods may vary from your interpretation of Trump's "methods", but they are the direct influence on the shooters.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Stop lying
Wrong! you spend all day screaming Nazi, racist, dictator or any other bullshit at the president and citizens you don't agree with to get your leftist ****tard antifas all revved up.

Sapidus

Their methods may vary from your interpretation of Trump's "methods", but they are the direct influence on the shooters.

Bullshit. Unless you can point me to any of the examples i mentioned they are not the same just because they have different political views.

They dont urge violence, they dont preach fear and they defend nazis.

Thats like saying breathing oxygen is the influence , or drinking water.

These people target the same people Trump does, echo his language and are stirred to action based on the same issues he uses to scare the populace,

Invasion, disrespect to the nation anthem, Illegal immigrants, he incites violence and takes pleasure in doing so and has repeatedly defended it.

This is on him singularly

Sapidus

You're right, why should we listen to what HE has to say? How is HE involved?

Let's get this straight.

I said the Maga bomber said X
You lied and said no he said X with no attribution hoping people would believe your lie.

I proved you wrong and you double down on your false statement.

Is it any wonder that no one takes your lies, lack of ethics and morals seriously? You wills ay anything ( just like Trump) to be right.

Even if it is demonstrably false

This_person

Bullshit. Unless you can point me to any of the examples i mentioned they are not the same just because they have different political views.

They dont urge violence, they dont preach fear and they defend nazis.

Thats like saying breathing oxygen is the influence , or drinking water.

These people target the same people Trump does, echo his language and are stirred to action based on the same issues he uses to scare the populace,

Invasion, disrespect to the nation anthem, Illegal immigrants, he incites violence and takes pleasure in doing so and has repeatedly defended it.

This is on him singularly
You have a complete lack of ability for intellectual honesty on this subject.

Sapidus

You have a complete lack of ability for intellectual honesty on this subject.

Says the man who tried to prove his point with a Quote from someone entirely different then who i was speaking about hoping no on would notice.

You are almost as pathetic as Trump

This_person

Says the man who tried to prove his point with a Quote from someone entirely different then who i was speaking about hoping no on would notice.

You are almost as pathetic as Trump
I would try to go back and figure out how the subject got changed to whomever you are talking about, but if you're too dishonest to see the Dayton shooting was inspired by Warren as much as you are claiming Trump inspired violence, if you can't listen to the guy who shot up the Republicans practicing softball to see who inspired him, to listen to the multiple cops targetted and killed based on leftist rhetoric about cops, etc., you aren't worth the effort

This_person

Finally learning that huh?
I try to be intellectually honest and acknowledge that an argument can be made for politicians inciting harsh actions by the easily influenced. But, if Sapster can't acknowledge that is true regardless of ideology, then he really is too far gone

Sapidus

I try to be intellectually honest and acknowledge that an argument can be made for politicians inciting harsh actions by the easily influenced. But, if Sapster can't acknowledge that is true regardless of ideology, then he really is too far gone

I will happily do so when you point me to one example of Sanders or warren doing any of the following.

Offering to pay the legal fees of a supporter who assaults a non supporter.

Defending Nazis as very fine people

Likening the lowest number of border crossing in recent history to an "invasion or an "attack"

Calling other countries Shitholes

Being named in court documents as the influence that lead to a man making Bombs to send to their political enemies

This_person

I will happily do so when you point me to one example of Sanders or warren doing any of the following.

Offering to pay the legal fees of a supporter who assaults a non supporter.

Defending Nazis as very fine people

Likening the lowest number of border crossing in recent history to an "invasion or an "attack"

Calling other countries Shitholes

Being named in court documents as the influence that lead to a man making Bombs to send to their political enemies
Thank you for proving my point so definitively

Sapidus

Thank you for proving my point so definitively

So you admit you are wrong yet again.

Thanks for playing!

You cant point to any behavior by Sanders or Warren that is similar or has the intent of dividing people and creating conflict as Trump rhetoric is designed to do.

This_person

So you admit you are wrong yet again.

Thanks for playing!

You cant point to any behavior by Sanders or Warren that is similar or has the intent of dividing people and creating conflict as Trump rhetoric is designed to do.
Keep going, you'll catch that tail yet

This_person

Can you back up any of your claims yet or are you just spewing more crap with no basis a la Trump?
You win. Only Trump has ever inspired violence, regardless of what the people inspired by the left say inspired them. You're as right about this as everything else