El Paso Victims-Death Threats

Sapidus

You win. Only Trump has ever inspired violence, regardless of what the people inspired by the left say inspired them. You're as right about this as everything else

All you have to do is prove what you are saying I have given you multiple examples of what would go toward proving your point but you dont offer any proof while still insisting you are right

This_person

All you have to do is prove what you are saying I have given you multiple examples of what would go toward proving your point but you dont offer any proof while still insisting you are right
I've already conceded that the people who have said they were inspired by those on the left, like the guy who shot up GOP softball practice and the Dayton shooter, are dirty rotted liars and ONLY Trump has ever inspired violence, and is the singular person responsible for other people's actions (not the people themselves). What more do you need?

Reactions: BOP

Sapidus

I've already conceded that the people who have said they were inspired by those on the left, like the guy who shot up GOP softball practice and the Dayton shooter, are dirty rotted liars and ONLY Trump has ever inspired violence, and is the singular person responsible for other people's actions (not the people themselves). What more do you need?

Again. Just prove Warren or Sanders said anything that would lead a person to think they were encouraging violent behavior.

It's easy to do with Trump and if as you claim they inspired those events equally it should eb pretty easy to prove.

Instead for the 10th time you insist it is true while not pointing to any facts

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Offering to pay the legal fees of a supporter who assaults a non supporter.

Who has claimed any money, IIRC Trump walked this back and leftists whined about that as well ..... sorry you lose

Defending Nazis as very fine people

Liar

Likening the lowest number of border crossing in recent history to an "invasion or an "attack"

Liar there were several months with RECORD Numbers of Illegal Immigrants and Asylum Seekers - over 140k
It is an Invasion ..... but NOT a reason to shoot people in a Wal-Mart

Calling other countries Shitholes

Truth Hurts 3rd World Countries are Shitholes

Is it any wonder that no one takes your lies, lack of ethics and morals seriously?

Myopic as usual ..... all the while IGNORING all the violence coming from leftists

but go on keeping whining about the MAGA Bomber

This_person

Again. Just prove Warren or Sanders said anything that would lead a person to think they were encouraging violent behavior.

It's easy to do with Trump and if as you claim they inspired those events equally it should eb pretty easy to prove.

Instead for the 10th time you insist it is true while not pointing to any facts
I've conceded. You won. You still want to argue. What do you think that means?

This_person

What did I miss? Anything of substance?
Absolutely not. He’s too intellectually dishonest to admit that there’s been inappropriate rhetoric from virtually all political spectrums, and that’s wrong on everyone involved’s part He refuses to acknowledge that the main person (I would say “only person”) responsible for someone’s actions is the person herself or himself.

Given that he cannot even attempt a reasonable discussion, I simply won’t pretend to try any more with him - at least on this subject.

Sapidus

Absolutely not. He’s too intellectually dishonest to admit that there’s been inappropriate rhetoric from virtually all political spectrums, and that’s wrong on everyone involved’s part He refuses to acknowledge that the main person (I would say “only person”) responsible for someone’s actions is the person herself or himself.

Given that he cannot even attempt a reasonable discussion, I simply won’t pretend to try any more with him - at least on this subject.

Ca you show me one example of an attacker claiming they did it because of Obama? Or warren or Sanders?
GMA compiled a list of 36 which cite Trump helpfully linked above

Stop trying to equate a difference in political ideology to calls for violence and dehumanizing groups of people based on their religion skin color or place of birth

This_person

Ca you show me one example of an attacker claiming they did it because of Obama? Or warren or Sanders?
GMA compiled a list of 36 which cite Trump helpfully linked above

Stop trying to equate a difference in political ideology to calls for violence and dehumanizing groups of people based on their religion skin color or place of birth
Nope - no one ever has. Not even the ones who say they did ever have. You are 100% correct that the left has never had rhetoric that could ever conceivably be construed to incite or support violence. Never. Not once ever. You're right. You win.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I've conceded. You won. You still want to argue. What do you think that means?

--- End of line (MCP)

Sapidus

Nope - no one ever has. Not even the ones who say they did ever have. You are 100% correct that the left has never had rhetoric that could ever conceivably be construed to incite or support violence. Never. Not once ever. You're right. You win.

Thank you

Hat tip.

Now why are you still supporting a man who invites violence intentionally ?